• Customer Ratings

Posted by 4987685198688720075 on Feb 18, 2016

delicuos

Really Nice

Posted by 5048768858179051239 on Oct 16, 2014

Lot's of mixed nuts and raisins. Very fresh and tasty. Cannot stop eating them once started.

Raw energy mix

Posted by Reviewer1849109 on Aug 13, 2014

The quality and taste if these items will see me reordering

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1905803 on Jul 25, 2014

This is a really great, tasty combination especially for a low sodium diet. Can always mix it up with other stuff that's salted. Fresh, crunchy, delish!

Excellent mix

Posted by 5744818644961466028 on Jul 10, 2014

I really enjoyed this nut mix. It has a good variety of ingredients and a nice mix of soft and crunchy, sweet and nutty. I finished the bag faster than I expected, and ordered another bag.

Buy buy buy

Posted by 5554598742956411679 on May 22, 2014

PRO: Nice mix Good price (a little bit high but I guess worth it?) Tastes better than some other mix CON: Would like a bigger bad. Wouldnt mind paying more but the 454g bag is too small. I like a 1kg just so I can seperate them for work. Repurchase: Yes.

My colleagues love them..just too much raisins...

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Apr 20, 2014

Love to have this unsalted nut mix....so won't make you too thirsty. And they taste so goood that u cant help to keep putting them into your mouth while you are working. Great shipping rates on iHerb as usual. *if you like my review, don't forget to click my username to see all the products I have actually bought and tried over 5 years now*

Delicious!

Posted by 5692678771623809931 on Jan 30, 2014

Awesome for easy snacks while tramping or in between high energy activities throughout the day

good quality

Posted by Reviewer2541197 on Nov 09, 2013

good nuts and great price

A Daily Snack

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013

We like all of the Now Foods organic salt free and raw nuts and seeds! This mix is part of my daily snack - l put this in a jar with some Now Foods almonds and leave it on my desk for that mid-morning snack. Filling and tasty. The reason I add the almonds is to up the ratio of nuts compared to the more naturally sweet dried fruit.