Now Foods, Real Food, Raw Pumpkin Seeds, Unsalted, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 1-star

Awful quality

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Sep 08, 2010

I opened the package and they smelled bad and looked bad. And, of course, they tasted bad. I would never buy these again.

No one in our family liked these

Posted by Reviewer1021208 on Jun 26, 2013

We love Edens pumpkin seeds and go through them fast. So we thought we'd try this because its in a much bigger bag. But what a waste. We couldn't even force ourselves to eat them. Unfortunately the company only takes returns on unopened items. We'll stick with Eden's.

summer delivery

Posted by 5699425959588916357 on Sep 16, 2013

perhaps the heat has ruined the delivery , my this and other packs of NOW foods nuts all softened and no more crunchy. I used them for bakery instead. .

Product of China

Posted by Reviewer1304578 on Sep 24, 2014

I have bought these for a long time, but I am very disappointed now. I looked at the back of the bags that I recently purchased, and it states that these are a product of China. I don't know when NOW started purchasing these from China, but they used to not be from there. The product image on Iherb's site shows the product when it was not from China. I will not be buying these anymore.