• Reviews | English

Pumpkin seeds with gluten contamination

Posted by Reviewer1599966 on Jun 30, 2008

I have used many Now supplement for years with good success, but haven't been using their food products. I was disappointed that their pumpkin seeds I ordered seemed to have gluten contamination. I had a gluten reaction when I ate them which cleared when I stopped eating them. When I called NOW they said that gluten containing foods were processed in the same plant where the pumpkin seeds were packaged. If you are very sensitive to gluten, as I am, find a different source for your pumpkin seeds.

terrible aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer3259294 on Jul 18, 2011

you get what you pay for I suppose. I would not buy these again, the aftertaste was like the plastic bag.

Good stuff ... not always**

Posted by Reviewer1669881 on Jun 14, 2012

Diana loved these and so do I .. we'll reorder these seed for sure, like the Brazils by NOW ... very fresh .. a small quantity is such a tasty quick and healthy (prostate, etc.) treat. ** Update: Re-ordered these second time and like night and day ... very dissappointed with latest shipment of these nuts (also the pumpkin seeds)... two stale/tasteless batches. Would like them replaced or money credited back!

the taste takes getting used to... ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

Got these to better my health but I really don't care much for the taste. The nutrition is good though.