• Reviews | English

You can't beat living nutrition

Posted by Reviewer2514067 on Apr 26, 2009

This is my new favorite pumpkin seed, mainly because it's raw and thus offers living nutrients. Also, raw pumpkin seeds have an alkaline effect. This is important, because the American diet tends to be highly imbalanced in favor of acidity. (When I saw a list of alkaline/acidic foods, and realized how acidic my diet has been, I was shocked!) I'm now trying to add as many new alkaline foods to my diet as I can, for the sake of more balanced body chemistry.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer1342249 on Aug 11, 2009

Good source of protein when you are on a budget!

Quite a value

Posted by Reviewer1108029 on Oct 06, 2009

You get a whole lot for your money with the various seeds from iherb.

Great flavor

Posted by Reviewer1892191 on Dec 29, 2009

Would recommend

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2930102 on Feb 22, 2010

I like to mix these with almonds, soy nuts, and raisins for my own trail mix.

Great for snacking and in recipes

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013

We like all of the Now Foods organic salt free and raw nuts and seeds! We use these for snacking and in baking or raw foods - very easy to eat and a nice mild taste.

Good stuff ... not always**

Posted by Reviewer1669881 on Jun 14, 2012

Diana loved these and so do I .. we'll reorder these seed for sure, like the Brazils by NOW ... very fresh .. a small quantity is such a tasty quick and healthy (prostate, etc.) treat. ** Update: Re-ordered these second time and like night and day ... very dissappointed with latest shipment of these nuts (also the pumpkin seeds)... two stale/tasteless batches. Would like them replaced or money credited back!

Simple, taste good - but from China!

Posted by Reviewer1800309 on Oct 07, 2015

NOW Foods is based in Illinois and do almost all their own manufacturing, to high (GMP) standards. So, I do generally trust them. Then I see on the label, "Product of China". I do not trust agricultural products from mainland China. I am very disappointed that NOW are using Chinese pumpkin seeds. I think iHerb should indicate this in the product description.

Tasty nutritional treat!

Posted by 5616034046742606192 on Jun 23, 2014

Ordered these raw pumpkin seeds on my first iHerb order and i'm so pleased with the taste and quality! Snack on a handful straight out of the bag I keep in my refrigerator, and most of the time i'm back for a second handful very soon ;)

Great

Posted by Reviewer2047020 on Nov 22, 2013

The structure and taste is great! Will order more!