Now Foods, Real Food, Xylitol, 1 lb (454 g)

A healthy sugar!

Posted by Reviewer1189203 on Oct 16, 2007

Least expensive of the xylitol sugars available anywhere. Dissolves well. Granulation similar to table sugar. I use it in cooking, coffee, etc. Mix it with powered vitamin C when I feel a cold coming on. We don't keep any other sugar in the house.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1599966 on Dec 26, 2007

I love Now xyitol. No after taste. Best xylitol product I have found.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3079478 on Apr 30, 2010

I use as sugar substitute. Tastes exquisitely sweet and does not trigger insulin problems regular sugar does. Good price. Warning: I used in ice tea and two or more glasses in a day and bowels loosen...dramatically. Use wisely :)

Very useful

Posted by Reviewer1783842 on Jul 22, 2010

I use this instead of sugar in small amounts only and cannot tell the difference between this and sugar. I also use it in solution as a nasal wash - it is supposed to control bacteria.

Xylitol Rocks!

Posted by Reviewer2579588 on Jan 24, 2011

This product is WONDERFUL! I gave up table sugar to to improve my health and lose weight. Xylitol is better to stabilize blood sugar and has many dental benefits, too. I completely replaced table sugar with Xylitol. I carry it with me to work and to restaurants-everywhere. It tastes like sugar, but it is so much healthier. NOW is a high quality brand, and iHerb is a dependable company with reasonable prices. I have already ordered more.