Who Needs Sugar...

Posted by Reviewer3148619 on Apr 02, 2009

I don't really use Xylitol in my beverages or anything like that because it is a bit expensive as sweeteners go, but I find it gives me great baking results in muffins, cookies...you name it. I use several products from Now Foods and the quality has always been consistent. I highly recommend them for anything.

Excellent Sugar Substitution

Posted by Reviewer1819613 on Apr 23, 2009

Excellent Sugar Substitution - tastes just as good as sugar with no bazaar aftertastes like Equal or Splenda. Love this stuff.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2295762 on May 28, 2009

Xylitol is especially good for sweetening ice tea. It's a refreshing light sweetener that does not disrupt the bodies natural balance and blood sugar. It's also fantastic for maintaining healthy teeth. I make my own mouth spray with water, xylitol, glycerin and a few drops of peppermint oil and use it after meals. It stimulates saliva production and restores the alkaline balance in the mouth after a meal preventing the formation of plaque and cavities.

Xylitol

Posted by Reviewer3355801 on Jun 08, 2009

This is a really nice form of Xylitol, it is bigger crystallized pieces so I can sprinkle it on top of plain yogurt for a nice crunchy snack!

XYLITOL

Posted by Reviewer2669882 on Jun 16, 2009

GREAT PRODUCT, USE IT FOR EVERYTHING WHERE SUGAR IS NEEDED.

Great taste and price

Posted by Reviewer3086358 on Jul 23, 2009

The taste is great and the price is wonderful compared to store-bought Xylitol. Definitely will buy again!!

Great sweetener!

Posted by Reviewer2904850 on Aug 15, 2009

I use Xylitol all the time. I mix it with Erythritol and it's a perfect blend for my Ice tea. Can't use too much though because of a laxative effect.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3059407 on Aug 22, 2009

This is almost the only sweetner we use in our home. It tastes great on berries etc. I love this product!

Healthy Sweetener

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Feb 02, 2008

I love to use this in baking, for making delicious guilt-free treats. Dangerous to dogs, however.

Excellent for Type "A"

Posted by Reviewer1394169 on Sep 28, 2006

I love this sweetner. I have used it to make lemonade which had no effect on my daugter and me(both type A). But my husband and son(both type O)had diarrhea.