so so

Posted by poleonella on May 25, 2013

so so

Pre-sweetened

Posted by odereviews on Dec 14, 2012

This was the first time I have tasted pre-sweetened tea (with Stevia), and I have to admit that this is way too sweet. This has a nice smell, and the tea looks delicious. If you like your tea with plenty of sugar/sweetening. You might want to test this out. As for free samples, I'd search for something else. There's just no way that one tea bag would be valued $0.99.

Lovely naturally sweet Rooibos tea

Posted by Reviewer2523182 on Nov 13, 2012

Love the taste, rooibos that's naturally sweetened. Great for those with a sweet tooth. This is strong enough for 2 large cups of tea, although the sweetness will only last for one.

YUM!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I wasn't too sure what to expect from this tea. It was a freebie and I thought I'd give it a try. So good! I can't handle caffeine, so I loved that this was caffeine free. It has a pleasant, rich flavor that's not overwhelming. Very soothing. I would order more. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Tasty

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Feb 14, 2013

Really-really tasty tea!

Delicious!!!

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

This is a wonderful rooibos tea blended with stevia leaf right in the bag so it is sweetened once steeped. This is convenient so you don't have to add any sugar, stevia, or honey after steeping the tea. I enjoyed the vanilla citrus flavor although I wouldn't say it was a strong flavor. Rooibos tea is full of anti-oxidants and caffeine-free so it suits drinking any time of day. If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Weird taste

Posted by 5630411448834443711 on Dec 12, 2012

I will not order more of this, the taste of it was very weird and sweet

Rooibos Tea

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Dec 13, 2012

I could only give this 3 stars because I don't like sweetened tea. It has stevia in it, which takes away from the full bodied red tea flavor.

Not tasty

Posted by Reviewer2330806 on Jan 05, 2013

Not tasty, so sweet and I did'nt put any sugar in it. The worst tea which I tasted.

Very good tea/coffee replacement!

Posted by 5515268043119233151 on Dec 31, 2012

I have never ever liked rooibos, but this one I loved!