YUM!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I wasn't too sure what to expect from this tea. It was a freebie and I thought I'd give it a try. So good! I can't handle caffeine, so I loved that this was caffeine free. It has a pleasant, rich flavor that's not overwhelming. Very soothing. I would order more. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Greens EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

This Rooibos product is recommended by my Doctor, because Cape Peninsula University of Technology showed that six cups of Rooibos per day holds definite health benefits, and specifically helps to reduce oxidative stress in the body and lower the risk of heart disease. The six cups of Rooibos should be spaced throughout the day to deliver optimum health benefits. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Tasty

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Feb 14, 2013

Really-really tasty tea!

Lovely naturally sweet Rooibos tea

Posted by Reviewer2523182 on Nov 13, 2012

Love the taste, rooibos that's naturally sweetened. Great for those with a sweet tooth. This is strong enough for 2 large cups of tea, although the sweetness will only last for one.

A rooibos so sweet ! // Un rooibos si doux !

Posted by carnetfeminin on Feb 15, 2013

This caffeine free tea is so good and so sweet ! I love it ! I think it taste vanilla and a little bit lemon and red berries. It was a great idea for a sample. // Ce thé sans excitant est tellement bon et si doux ! Je l'adore ! Je trouve qu'il a le goût de la vanille mais aussi un peu de citron et de fruits rouges. Ce fut une très jolie idée d'échantillon.

Good taste and smell

Posted by 5358208372418061161 on Feb 17, 2013

it was a good taste and smell and buying again

Trop bon

Posted by 4974725393757783389 on Feb 25, 2013

Excellent thé doux ferait et léger il es parfait

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2800739 on Feb 26, 2013

Love this taste

Liked it!

Posted by 5109533935937874300 on Mar 04, 2013

A tea that tastes good, I got it as a free sample but I would definitely buy it.

fragrant and refreshing

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Aug 14, 2013

This was a great freebie. The rich, red tea is very fragrant and refreshing. It just tastes and smells so goooood! :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »