Buen sabor

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Me ha gustado mucho, tiene un sabor exquisito. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Not impressed at all

Posted by Reviewer1697189 on Jan 30, 2014

It's ok, but I tried and better tea...

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Greens EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

This Rooibos product is recommended by my Doctor, because Cape Peninsula University of Technology showed that six cups of Rooibos per day holds definite health benefits, and specifically helps to reduce oxidative stress in the body and lower the risk of heart disease. The six cups of Rooibos should be spaced throughout the day to deliver optimum health benefits. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

YUM!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I wasn't too sure what to expect from this tea. It was a freebie and I thought I'd give it a try. So good! I can't handle caffeine, so I loved that this was caffeine free. It has a pleasant, rich flavor that's not overwhelming. Very soothing. I would order more. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

fragrant and refreshing

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Aug 14, 2013

This was a great freebie. The rich, red tea is very fragrant and refreshing. It just tastes and smells so goooood! :)

Delicious!!!

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

This is a wonderful rooibos tea blended with stevia leaf right in the bag so it is sweetened once steeped. This is convenient so you don't have to add any sugar, stevia, or honey after steeping the tea. I enjoyed the vanilla citrus flavor although I wouldn't say it was a strong flavor. Rooibos tea is full of anti-oxidants and caffeine-free so it suits drinking any time of day. If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

so so

Posted by poleonella on May 25, 2013

so so

nice

Posted by 5426359968358521112 on May 21, 2013

a bit too exotic for me. I like ordinary black tea much better.

Good rooibos tea

Posted by Hanne67 on May 14, 2013

It tastes good, with a hint of vanilla and citrus

It's okey

Posted by enilorak on Apr 28, 2013

Glad I got this as a freebie. Not my favorite, but it was okey.