nice taste

Posted by CIPRIAN on Aug 24, 2012

tasty! it does add a bit to alertness during the day.

Smells and tastes like Christmas

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016

I take it for candida and intestinal maintenance. With this packaging, the company is never going to move their product. I think the company needs to revamp their packaging because it looks so bland and boring like it should take like tree bark but the actual flavor is very pleasant. To describe the taste, I would say that it tastes and smells wintery/Christmasy/Chai with cloves and cinnamon but it's mild and pleasing. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

Does not agree well with me---

Posted by 5223247325532178583 on Jun 27, 2013

Tried drinking a cup three days in a row; Did not agree with my well being; Took a couple of days of not drinking it to feel OK again -- Also, it was heavy with cloves - and when i ordered i thought i was just getting Pau D'arco and not all of this other stuff. Am not nor will i ever be a fan of cloves - so the taste was a clear turn off. Am searching the net for some pure P'au D'arco...or places that teach us how to make our own tea. I will not be reordering.

Loved it...

Posted by 5349820134027981227 on Nov 12, 2014

My doctor perscribed me meds for h.pylori in my intestines. I heard those jokers have a 90 day life cycle so I continue to cleanse my gutt using this tea. It's gentle, affordable and it smells and tastes amazing. There are ground cloves that make the aroma nice. I have bought it for 3 other friends of mine who struggle with intestinal and digestion issues. This has helped us all...cheaper than doing all the herbs separately and no real die-off effects.

Excellent and delicious

Posted by 5524982011340697214 on May 03, 2016

Excellent and delicious

Pau D' Arco Tea - now foods

Posted by 5006680114772404154 on Sep 03, 2015

tastes great, good price point.

Evening or night infusion

Posted by 5019497269429700363 on Dec 27, 2015

Great taste, I sleep like a baby after drinking one of these.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1057924 on May 21, 2016

Not a fan of now actually but I do like this tea, ordered again !

No Licorice Root

Posted by 5165585829204024721 on Feb 22, 2015

I love this tea because it does not have licorice root. Seems like every tea out there has it and my body can't take it. Also I like the blend of spices in this. If you just want the pau d'arco tree bark then try another brand.