Now Foods, Real Tea, Pau D'Arco, Caffeine-Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.7 oz (48 g)

nice taste

Posted by Reviewer2928484 on Aug 24, 2012

tasty! it does add a bit to alertness during the day.

Does not agree well with me---

Posted by 5223247325532178583 on Jun 27, 2013

Tried drinking a cup three days in a row; Did not agree with my well being; Took a couple of days of not drinking it to feel OK again -- Also, it was heavy with cloves - and when i ordered i thought i was just getting Pau D'arco and not all of this other stuff. Am not nor will i ever be a fan of cloves - so the taste was a clear turn off. Am searching the net for some pure P'au D'arco...or places that teach us how to make our own tea. I will not be reordering.

Loved it...

Posted by 5349820134027981227 on Nov 12, 2014

My doctor perscribed me meds for h.pylori in my intestines. I heard those jokers have a 90 day life cycle so I continue to cleanse my gutt using this tea. It's gentle, affordable and it smells and tastes amazing. There are ground cloves that make the aroma nice. I have bought it for 3 other friends of mine who struggle with intestinal and digestion issues. This has helped us all...cheaper than doing all the herbs separately and no real die-off effects.

No Licorice Root

Posted by 5165585829204024721 on Feb 22, 2015

I love this tea because it does not have licorice root. Seems like every tea out there has it and my body can't take it. Also I like the blend of spices in this. If you just want the pau d'arco tree bark then try another brand.