Quite an Improvement

Posted by Reviewer1059050 on Apr 01, 2011

I was taking lipitor for 10 years even when others adviced me of the side effects (muscular, joints, etc)that I never noticed. My 260 went down to 180 and was OK in general over the years, but I suddenly felt muscular and bone pain on the hands, legs, etc. So I decided to try this herb combination thanks to the recommendation of my Son who was taking it before they made 4-in-1 combination (he did to avoid taking Lipitor). In 5 weeks my total collesterol went down 40 points, I am now in 220 (62 years old) and plan to continue even if the 220 stays as is. No Lipitor anymore. I recommend the pills. You have to try them for a few weeks, then do a blood test, and marvle yourself.

Now Foods, Red Omega, Red Yeast Rice, CoQ10, Fish Oil, 180 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer3004562 on Mar 31, 2011

We were very disappointed that you no longer carry the Red Yeast Rice, 600mg., CoQ10 product we have ordered in the past. This new one requires two pills per day. We have noticed and increase in abdominal gas with this one. Will not be ordering this one again.

Second batch

Posted by Reviewer1539462 on Feb 12, 2011

This is my second batch/bottle of Red Omega and I'm hoping for a clearer checkup this coming March. I've been using the product for over 4 months with the hope that my cholesterol LDL level will be lowered. I've read many comments from others that give me hope. My intent is to stay with it and order more when I get the word from my doctor. I do not want to add another pharmaceutical product to my daily medication for hypertension. Thanks for the offerings online.

Now Foods, Red Omega, Red yeast Rice, CoQ10, Fish Oil,

Posted by Reviewer3128096 on Jan 20, 2011

Good product and fast shipping.

#3 in the list for controling cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer3333268 on Oct 02, 2010

And with this one, along with the two other meds listed, we are optomistic that the results will be as our doctor ordered. Thank you iHerb.

Now foods red omega, red yeast rice coq10 fish oil 180 softgels

Posted by Reviewer1279166 on Sep 16, 2010

Just what I needed. Fast shipping!

Too big

Posted by Reviewer2388483 on Aug 29, 2010

These pills are huge! I have an enlarged Thyroid and can't choke these pills down. I can take my other vitamins and calcium pills but these are just too large. I tried squeezing out the liquid and taking it that way. That was worse because the oil lingers in your mouth and no food or toothpaste can get it out. My husband will take these pills and I'll try something else.

Red Omega is just what I was looking for

Posted by Reviewer2777296 on Aug 05, 2010

Easy to swallow and no fish taste or aftertaste.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3129850 on Jul 29, 2010

Before taking this supplement my doctor wanted me to start taking medication to control my cholesterol levels but I was able to get my numbers into a normal range with dietary changes and Red Omega.

Trial use

Posted by Reviewer1667608 on Jul 28, 2010

Very useful for taking Coq10 and Red yeast rice simultaneously.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »