seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1333310 on Oct 14, 2011

only been taking this for a few months.

Trial use

Posted by Reviewer1667608 on Jul 28, 2010

Very useful for taking Coq10 and Red yeast rice simultaneously.

Second batch

Posted by Reviewer1539462 on Feb 12, 2011

This is my second batch/bottle of Red Omega and I'm hoping for a clearer checkup this coming March. I've been using the product for over 4 months with the hope that my cholesterol LDL level will be lowered. I've read many comments from others that give me hope. My intent is to stay with it and order more when I get the word from my doctor. I do not want to add another pharmaceutical product to my daily medication for hypertension. Thanks for the offerings online.

Too big

Posted by Reviewer2388483 on Aug 29, 2010

These pills are huge! I have an enlarged Thyroid and can't choke these pills down. I can take my other vitamins and calcium pills but these are just too large. I tried squeezing out the liquid and taking it that way. That was worse because the oil lingers in your mouth and no food or toothpaste can get it out. My husband will take these pills and I'll try something else.

Now Foods, Red Omega, Red Yeast Rice, CoQ10, Fish Oil, 180 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer3004562 on Mar 31, 2011

We were very disappointed that you no longer carry the Red Yeast Rice, 600mg., CoQ10 product we have ordered in the past. This new one requires two pills per day. We have noticed and increase in abdominal gas with this one. Will not be ordering this one again.

NOW Red Omega / Red Yeast Rice is good

Posted by Reviewer2814403 on Aug 01, 2009

I used a different brand of Red yeast rice before I found the NOW brand that combines with the Red Omega and CoQ10 that I had been taking. I like having them all in one pill.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »