Helped drop my cholesterol 63 pts.

Posted by Reviewer2238935 on Jul 19, 2008

While taking 600mg. twice/day along with 20 mg. policosanol (I used Source Naturals) and 100 CoQ10 (Natural Factors brand) my total cholesterol took its biggest drop ever. It took between 3-6 mos., and my HDL and LDL levels also improved greatly, all without exercise or diet change--not that I recommend skipping those. But a nurse told me about her family history of high cholesterol and her own dramatic drop in cholesterol after taking these 3 supplements, so I decided to give it a try. My doctor was very happy, esp. with my HDL! And I was glad to be able to avoid any drug treatment. (BTW, I switched from the 60mg to these 120mg tabs once/day after about 6 mos.)

Posted by Reviewer2402506 on Oct 02, 2008

Taken with CoQ10 is working fine and is better than using statins.

Red yeast rice

Posted by Reviewer1439724 on Nov 30, 2008

This is a great product for controlling cholesterol. Ii is also good for digestion. It may also help in reducing C reactive protein which is responsible in part, for causing heart disease.

Great for lowering cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1584346 on Mar 10, 2009

I had refused to use a statin because of the side effects, so my doctor asked me to try Red Yeast Rice. My total cholesterol dropped 40 points within 6 mos. It also improved my hdl and ldl.

Posted by Reviewer1951565 on Jun 20, 2009

My doctor prescribed this product for me about 5 years ago to bring down my cholesterol. It has worked quite well - I'm still NOT on Lipitor!!!

Now Foods, Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer1257002 on Jul 17, 2009

Excellent product; does what it claims. It truly is an aid in blood pressure control. Thank you.

Now Foods, Red Yeast Rice, 600 mg With CoQ10-30 mg

Posted by Reviewer2279254 on Feb 11, 2010

This product was recommended by our naturapathic doctor for my husband's high cholesterol. He has been taking it for about a year and his cholesterol has reduced from over 260 down to 210. We love it!

Posted by Reviewer1228959 on Apr 06, 2008

Shipping was fast and price was good

Cholesterol plummets.

Posted by JimKoolis on Apr 19, 2012

My Doctor could not believe the reduction in my cholesterol readings! He didnt care what I had been taking, he just told me to keep taking it!!

Now Foods Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer3118615 on Dec 27, 2011

This product has helped to keep cholesterol levels within the normal range for my age; MD is aware of this particular product and its benefits.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »