Cholesterol lowering drug

Posted by Reviewer2713868 on Nov 27, 2006

Found it has helped me in a tremendous way not having to pass stones anymore, or having the stones getting stuck in my the common bile duct.

Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer3316391 on Aug 28, 2009

I was previously using prescribed statins which caused side effect; loss of muscle tone & stiff neck. Intergrated medical doctor prescribed red yeast rice and niacin. Very pleased with results, no side effects and cholesterol was lowered from 225 to 173.

Too Hard to Swallow

Posted by Reviewer2437963 on Jun 06, 2008

I find I'm unable to swallow the tablet whole, and when I split it, the jagged edges of the pieces hang up in my throat. I'm dissolving it even thought it tastes awful and adding it to my smoothies. I definitely would not recommend this product. It doesn't deserve the one star I had to give in order to submit review.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1979283 on Dec 31, 2007

I am happy with the product and Iherb service is great.

Simple one tablet dose

Posted by Reviewer1682534 on Jul 29, 2010

There's only a handful of brands that carry the 1,200 mg. dose of one a day tablets. . .Now Foods is a great brand at reasonable pricing. . .

just got it to try

Posted by Reviewer2820976 on Aug 08, 2010

excellent value

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2985883 on Sep 18, 2010

Red yearst rice is great addition to healthy diet

Red Yeast Rice Extract

Posted by Reviewer2048931 on Oct 06, 2009

The product was delivered on schedule and seems to fulfill its claims. It has already lowered my cholesterol 40 points.

red rice lowers bad cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2197168 on Jun 10, 2016

red rice had lowered my bad cholesterol before so I guess this procuct will do the same

Red Yest Rice 12000mg tabs

Posted by Reviewer2902025 on Oct 08, 2013

The 12000mg tablet form is superior to the hard capsule presentation which has a tendency to fracture when sent by mail. But I believe that 600mg twice a day is probable better than 1200mg once. Perhaps a 600mg tablet form is required or at least a score on the 1200mg formulation making it easier to break in two?

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »