July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Red Yeast Rice, 600 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Red yeast rice

Posted by Reviewer1732176 on Jun 07, 2008

My cholesteral was 317. Red yeast rice brought it down to 200 in 8 weeks. I took 2 Vcaps 2X a day.

cholesterol reducer

Posted by Reviewer1714421 on Dec 04, 2007

Highly significant drop in my cholesterol from 300 to 197(HDL and LDL ratios still intact). Results achieved in a quicker and safer manner than with traditionalchoesterol-lowering medications.

want a chlosterol lowering natural supplement - this product works!

Posted by Reviewer1694531 on Jun 27, 2010

have only used this product a few weeks. Will not retest Chlosterol for 6 months but will report back to this site if I can. I had a hard time finding Red Yeast Rice and was pleased iherb offered it. UPDATE June 2010: This product works!!! I have been using this product almost 2 years and my total chlosterol has come down from 330 to 210. My cardiologist has me taking ONE capsule every 3 days to avoid causing other problems statins can cause. My cardiologist told me my total chlosterol is only part of the lipid picture and my level around 200 is fine for me. I have high HDL and ok LDL so you have to consider more than just total chlosterol number. Red Yeast Rice is a naturally occuring statin, in other words a God made neutriceutical.

Red rice yeat capsules

Posted by Reviewer1050216 on Dec 09, 2007

Has worked very well for reducing my cholerstral 4 months and cholestral was down 50 points I think red rice yeast is a very good non perscription product.

Best price

Posted by Reviewer3265650 on Apr 13, 2010

You can't beat Now Foods price on Red Yeast Rice. My husband feels this brand works the best for him.