Lowered my cholestereol 65 pts!

Posted by Reviewer2698634 on Mar 11, 2013

My totals went from 249 to 184 in 3 months with Red Yeast Rice.

Excellent Brand

Posted by 4994731427500733948 on Sep 25, 2014

My Doctor really likes this brand. She specialize in bio-identical hormone balancing, prescribe nutritional supplements of the highest grade that can be used like medicines. And that's good enough for me.

WOW, Is all I can say!

Posted by Reviewer1547814 on May 05, 2011

I've used this product for about a month. My labs were not good even while taking a statin. My liver tests were high from the statin. I stopped the statin and started this product 1 month ago . Wow!!! Everything is back to normal. Or I sould say better than normal. I am so happy with this product. It even raise my good cholesterol 2 points! My liver is back to normal and I have no adverse effects like I had with the statin. I did not tell my Dr i switched untill after the month passed. I get my labs checked mthly. He was dumbfounded, He said, What are you doing to get these reults. I told him about the red yeast rice. He has never heard of it. He was at a loss for words. I am also saving a lot of money. The statin was very expensive.

Lowers cholesterol..

Posted by Reviewer1831792 on Jul 01, 2008

Does a great job at lowering cholesterol, told my doctor I would try this before going on meds.. total cholesterol is down 50+ points since taking for 2 months.. works great!

It's working

Posted by Reviewer2505611 on Mar 10, 2009

My cholesterol went from 310 to 244. I've been eating right also but I'm thinking the red yeast rice helped a lot. I'm still shooting for under 200.

My I-Herb experience

Posted by Reviewer1931388 on Oct 18, 2007

I've ordered from your company several times and haven't been disappointed yet. You guys are great!!!

red rice yeast with CoQ10-30 by NOW Foods

Posted by Reviewer1329008 on Jul 28, 2008

I have been taking this for 2 years now and have seen a considerable difference in my cholesterol levels. Would recommend this to and and all interested in the natural way without prescription intervention.

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer1526554 on Dec 06, 2008

I love this stuff. It not only has the red yeast rice but CoQ10 with helps the RYR get into the system.

Red yeast rice

Posted by Reviewer2621666 on May 06, 2011

Great product. My cholesterol is now normal. Of course trying to keep the animal fats away and it worked very quickly.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1447619 on Nov 07, 2008

Have been using this to keep my cholesterol under control for over two years. Highly recommend.