My Husband Likes this brand and Item

Posted by Reviewer3256329 on Nov 18, 2011

After using other brands, my husband has decided on this item because of the vcaps and having the CoQ10 added.

Brought my cholestrol level down from 226 to 197 and my family Dr. approves it.

Posted by Reviewer1950745 on Nov 17, 2011

same as above

Good for lowering high cholesterol.

Posted by Reviewer2015163 on Nov 15, 2011

I chose Now Foods Red Yeast Rice, 600 mg with CoQ10 after looking at all the other Red Yeast Rice products because it has a good mix of ingredients and it is a vegetarian product. Red Yeast Rice is well-known to aid in lowering high cholesterol in a natural way without having to resort to statin drugs.

Probably the best

Posted by Reviewer2604057 on Oct 27, 2011

Probably the best red yeast rice product out there. Important that it contains CoQ10.

lowering cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1650564 on Oct 25, 2011

I have found that this product works well for my husband who has high cholesterol

Amazing stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2358485 on Aug 24, 2011

This and fish oil have brought my cholesterol and triglicerides levels back to normal. I think it's very important to get the red yeast rice WITH CoQ10. Red yeast rice and the prescriptive statins lower the body's CoQ10, which is present and needed in all cells.

One less pill to take with CoQ10 built in.

Posted by Reviewer1802756 on May 12, 2011

Now foods always makes great supplements. I decided to try this to reduce the daily pill count. Seems like it's working well.

Red yeast rice

Posted by Reviewer2621666 on May 06, 2011

Great product. My cholesterol is now normal. Of course trying to keep the animal fats away and it worked very quickly.

WOW, Is all I can say!

Posted by Reviewer1547814 on May 05, 2011

I've used this product for about a month. My labs were not good even while taking a statin. My liver tests were high from the statin. I stopped the statin and started this product 1 month ago . Wow!!! Everything is back to normal. Or I sould say better than normal. I am so happy with this product. It even raise my good cholesterol 2 points! My liver is back to normal and I have no adverse effects like I had with the statin. I did not tell my Dr i switched untill after the month passed. I get my labs checked mthly. He was dumbfounded, He said, What are you doing to get these reults. I told him about the red yeast rice. He has never heard of it. He was at a loss for words. I am also saving a lot of money. The statin was very expensive.

RED YEAST RICE