Now Foods, Red Yeast Rice, with CoQ10 - 30 mg, 600 mg, 120 VCaps

Reviews 5-star

Cholesteol levels

Posted by Reviewer2624099 on Nov 09, 2006

A year ago I started on a Vegan diet to lower my cholesterol. I went from 240 to 225. When I started taking Now brand Red Yeast Rice with Coq10, my cholesteron went down to 194. I was taking 2 capsules a day. I am now taking 3 capsules a day and will be having another test this month. It will be interesting to see if it lowers my cholesterol again.

Refused to take Lipitor

Posted by Reviewer1405260 From California on Jul 10, 2009

The total level of my cholesterol was 269. My doctor wanted me to take Lipitor, but I told her I was going to try Red Yeast Rice instead and within two months of taking Now Foods Red Yeast Rice with CoQ10 it decreased to 188. I also eat healthy and exercise regularly. I have recommended this suplement to several of my friends and they all have had the similar results.

GOOD STUFF

Posted by Reviewer1530364 From Florida on May 15, 2009

This product has lowered my cholesterol levels by 70 points. Love this product !!

It's working

Posted by Reviewer2505611 From California on Mar 10, 2009

My cholesterol went from 310 to 244. I've been eating right also but I'm thinking the red yeast rice helped a lot. I'm still shooting for under 200.

My I-Herb experience

Posted by Reviewer1931388 From Florida on Oct 18, 2007

I've ordered from your company several times and haven't been disappointed yet. You guys are great!!!