Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Now Foods, Red Yeast Rice, with CoQ10 - 30 mg, 600 mg, 120 VCaps

Best Combo ever.최고

Posted by 5694716261391996494 on Feb 06, 2015

홍국+CoQ10 -> 심장에 매우 좋음 CoQ10+ALA -> 항산화사슬=> 항산화성분끼리 서로의 독소를 경감하고 긍정적으로 작용. +밀크띠슬 -> 술 많이 마시는 내 간을 위해 => 그냥 최고, 이렇게 대놓고 만든 콤보는 처음 봄. 좀 비싸지만 이거 하나 먹고 다른 거 손 안댐. It has proven that Red yeast Rice with CoQ10 have dramatic effect to reduce cholesterol level, and it also has proven that certain Antioxidant needs another antioxidant to eliminate its poison so as to work positively, in this case, CoQ10 and Alpha Lipoic Acid. I mean, it's so perfect for your bloods, preventing heart diseases and brain diseases. And anti-aging and liver health come along! Recommend it. Perfection.

Cholesteol levels

Posted by Reviewer2624099 on Nov 09, 2006

A year ago I started on a Vegan diet to lower my cholesterol. I went from 240 to 225. When I started taking Now brand Red Yeast Rice with Coq10, my cholesteron went down to 194. I was taking 2 capsules a day. I am now taking 3 capsules a day and will be having another test this month. It will be interesting to see if it lowers my cholesterol again.

Refused to take Lipitor

Posted by Reviewer1405260 on Jul 10, 2009

The total level of my cholesterol was 269. My doctor wanted me to take Lipitor, but I told her I was going to try Red Yeast Rice instead and within two months of taking Now Foods Red Yeast Rice with CoQ10 it decreased to 188. I also eat healthy and exercise regularly. I have recommended this suplement to several of my friends and they all have had the similar results.

GOOD STUFF

Posted by Reviewer1530364 on May 15, 2009

This product has lowered my cholesterol levels by 70 points. Love this product !!

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2071925 on Nov 29, 2008

My doctor said that the CoQ10 was really necessary when taking the red yeast rice. One of the side effects of statin drugs is muscle cramps. I do occasionally get those in my legs, but it does the trick in keeping cholesterol levels in check.