Great mushroom value

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Jul 29, 2010

I take this when I can't afford AHCC.

NOW FOODS Rei-Shi mushrooms

Posted by Reviewer2320221 on Dec 31, 2010

i think there is a potency in these 'shrooms that must be tried to be appreciated. Having taken them now for 6 months i have noticed my finger joints are more supple, i haven't had a sniffle, and my chronic tooth aches have disappeared. Therefore, my inflammation is under control and my immunity has been enhanced.

key to good health

Posted by Reviewer1562407 on Oct 22, 2010

I am convinced mushrooms have amazing healing powers.I definitely believe these are making me healthier. I have been taking nutritional supplements for 20 years and I will take mushroom extracts and pills for the rest of my life.

user

Posted by Reviewer1586280 on May 03, 2008

I've noticed a large reduction in arthritic pain in both my knees & my thumb. I've always been ambitious, but now my wife says "slow down, you're driving me crazy."

seem to be helping

Posted by RhondiLynne on Sep 02, 2011

I got these for my husband, because he has chronic sinus problems, and a dairy allergy that has gotten worse. After about 4 weeks, he did notice some improvement in his energy and he has been able to eat very small amounts of dairy, which is some improvement. I will continue to get these, as they do seem to help.

Taking this one on trust

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Jan 31, 2008

I like what I read about this concerning the benefits, but I think best to take alone and with meals and not with other supplements, for I did that once and got very bad stomach cramps.

This is a very helpful product!

Posted by 5762736140210674539 on Jun 30, 2015

My daughter has a problem with her eyes getting red and hurting when the weather gets rainy, or her allergies flare up, so she will take several of these Rei-Shi caps a couple of times a day and it will clear the problem up withing 12-24 hours. And I have a tooth that bothers me from time to time when chew on it too hard, so I will take several caps 2 or 3 times in a 12 hr period and that takes care of it. Not saying it will help everyone, but Rei-Shi Mushrooms are an excellent item for the immune system.

So far, so good!

Posted by ThinkingforMyself on Nov 06, 2011

I've been taking other brands of reishi for several years now. I believe that it helps to prevent colds, but I also read that it helps with cortisol.

Happy client

Posted by 4651665800802724780 on Feb 03, 2014

I feel more energised

Good. Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2735360 on Nov 14, 2011

Seems to work for me as immune support, good product. Used for couple of years. Iherb ships fast.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »