Not bad, but there's a taste

Posted by Reviewer2356526 on Nov 26, 2007

I was looking for Relora in capsule form rather than tablet form to avoid the taste, but these capsules themselves seem to have a strong flavor. They aren't bad, but I'm looking for a different brand without the slightly nasty taste.

Relora is only one of many other supplements...

Posted by Reviewer2257713 on Nov 30, 2008

.... for appetite and stress. I have not found anything that really works for me so far; although i keep a very healthy diet i gain weight and feel very frustrated. Relora seemed a good choice, specially because it is 100% natural and comes in veggy caps. But i do not feel any success. I wished companies give a better description of each of the supplements dealing with stress and appetite control. As i pointed out, it is one of many and maybe it is not the right one for me.

Hard to evaluate

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 16, 2009

I've not seen a significant improvement with my appetite control.

RJ Cox

Posted by Reviewer1293306 on Jun 25, 2008

Can't really tell if it is helping or not.

ok

Posted by Reviewer3106873 on Aug 30, 2010

ok

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3135508 on Sep 06, 2010

Well, can't say much about this. Because I don't feel much different. But I'm certainly not stressed.

okay after awhile

Posted by Reviewer1803307 on Oct 24, 2016

i have low cortisol. the first week i took this, it made me so drowsy and tired but can't fall asleep at night. trial and error with the dosage. after weeks, my body got used to it and it works to make me slightly better. i took two pills in the morning and it slightly helps with my energy levels. i will finish this bottle but will not buy this anymore, cos i don't think it's for me. lower dosage slightly helps but when i increase the dosage, it gave me insomnia. lower dosage doesn't do much for my severe lethargy.