Helpful against sugar cravings

Posted by Reviewer1728405 on Apr 12, 2009

The effect of the Relora is subtle, but it's there. My sugar dips are less intense and I don't have the mood swings related to the sugar dips anymore.

So far, so good...

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Dec 14, 2007

have only been using for about 10 days now, however, I do feel this product has positive physical effect, and I do seem to be a bit less anxious/stressed, am sleeping deeper, more restfully.

Helps with stress eating

Posted by Reviewer1087053 on Nov 16, 2008

if feeling stressed i will take 2 relora caps 1 hour before mealtime and i don't overeat.

Cortisol reduction

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Nov 06, 2007

Have found i sleep better with this product and it has lowered cortisol somewhat.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2165493 on Jan 11, 2008

I've lost 3 lbs. in 10 days without feeling those hunger pangs! The feeling of being hungry all day long has disappeared. I've had no sleepiness nor sense of feeling groggy. Great product so far. Thanks.

Trishy

Posted by Reviewer2039326 on Aug 12, 2008

Takes a while to work but does the job.

Relora

Posted by Reviewer2995282 on Jan 26, 2011

I love this product. I have trouble with a busy mind and if I wake up in the night sometimes the chatter keeps me awake the whole night. With Relora, I am sleeping all night, and having some wonderful dreams as well..

It's really calming

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Jan 11, 2011

I really feel it's calming me down, without making you sleepy. I take one in the afternoon, and one just before I go to sleep. It is supposed to work well if you have adrenal fatigue. This will reduce the stress, so that your adrenals don't need to wear themselves out.

Helping me lose weight

Posted by Reviewer1797710 on Dec 11, 2007

When I read the reviews I had high expectations. I am losing weight. It makes me feel a bit down or groggy, but does help with anxiety.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1390685 on Oct 17, 2012

This works! I take 2 to 3 the first thing in the morning on an empty tummy. I also take 2 around 10:30 am. Helps me deal with the day. I also take this with L-Theanine, bot not at the same time. I space it apart by an hour. I find both works best in the morning with no food in your tummy.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »