Relora Rocks!

Posted by Reviewer2048242 on Aug 28, 2009

My son 17 and my friends son 19 both use this for anxiety attacks and it REALLY works well for them. They don't take it every day, just when they feel the need and it helps right away. They have both tried prescriptions and could find nothing that helped. They really like Relora.

good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2356316 on Mar 26, 2010

I have adrenal fatigue w/ high nighttime cortisol and without this I would not be able to sleep at night!

I stay asleep now.

Posted by Reviewer3152097 on Jun 11, 2010

Having read that Relora is a sleep aid, I began to take it several months ago. I had hoped the product would help me fall asleep. It didn't. I noticed, however, that I did not wake during the night. I'm currently on my third bottle and no longer have trouble staying asleep through the night.

Good for relaxation and stress

Posted by Reviewer1505881 on Oct 25, 2008

This seems very good for stress and helps relaxation. I find it can make me a bit too relaxed if taken in the morning as it takes me a while to wake up.

Cortisol reduction

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Nov 06, 2007

Have found i sleep better with this product and it has lowered cortisol somewhat.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1078354 on Apr 14, 2009

Work good for food craving and anxiety but kill my libido...

It works

Posted by Reviewer2165493 on Jan 11, 2008

I've lost 3 lbs. in 10 days without feeling those hunger pangs! The feeling of being hungry all day long has disappeared. I've had no sleepiness nor sense of feeling groggy. Great product so far. Thanks.

Relora

Posted by Reviewer1056401 on Jan 10, 2009

used in combo with Hoodia, together they helped me get over the Nicotine withdrawal, and the need to eat to replace chewing tobacco. 2 years and clean... I still take them because they suppress the appetite and nervous or bored eating habits

Very Effective Product

Posted by Reviewer1193295 on Nov 02, 2010

I have been taking 3 Relora daily for more than 2 weeks and have gotten off one of my prescription medications and halved the other. I feel centered, calm and can almost feel my usual runaway cortisol moving over to the slow lane. Calming without sedating. Please keep the good effects going. Definitely will order more to take as a regular part of my supplement plan. Thank you Now Foods! Great Falls, VA

Relora

Posted by Reviewer1176139 on Jan 07, 2011

I am 42 yeasr old hormone changes for years on and off anti-depressants found a web sight that recommended Relora. I have been on it for 2 months now and feel great have lost 5 pounds without exercise waiting to see the progress with exercise. Highly recommend. o and also your prices are superb compared to my original shopping venue...