Daily Stress Relief

Posted by Reviewer2609712 on Mar 19, 2008

I use Relora to inhibit the over production of cortisol due to stress which increases belly fat as you know. This blend also has ingredients to kick off your metabolism and thyroid function. I like it and will continue to use it as long as my kids live at home, when the last one has gone to college maybe my stress will be a little lighter.

Relora

Posted by Reviewer1056401 on Jan 10, 2009

used in combo with Hoodia, together they helped me get over the Nicotine withdrawal, and the need to eat to replace chewing tobacco. 2 years and clean... I still take them because they suppress the appetite and nervous or bored eating habits

Very Effective Product

Posted by Reviewer1193295 on Nov 02, 2010

I have been taking 3 Relora daily for more than 2 weeks and have gotten off one of my prescription medications and halved the other. I feel centered, calm and can almost feel my usual runaway cortisol moving over to the slow lane. Calming without sedating. Please keep the good effects going. Definitely will order more to take as a regular part of my supplement plan. Thank you Now Foods! Great Falls, VA

Relora

Posted by Reviewer1176139 on Jan 07, 2011

I am 42 yeasr old hormone changes for years on and off anti-depressants found a web sight that recommended Relora. I have been on it for 2 months now and feel great have lost 5 pounds without exercise waiting to see the progress with exercise. Highly recommend. o and also your prices are superb compared to my original shopping venue...

Reduces Belly Fat

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Feb 02, 2008

A wonderful herb to reduce stress and food cravings, and thus results in reduced belly fat.

relora

Posted by Reviewer3260843 on Jan 23, 2009

I think this is an excellent product- calming but not sedating.

To my suprise, actually does help to curb appetite.

Posted by Reviewer1160349 on Feb 03, 2009

This helps with stress induced eating.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2649158 on May 06, 2009

My anxiety has diminished a lot. I have had a few panic attacks in the past. Since taking the Relora I feel much more relaxed. Things that would normally really tick me off don't bother me as much. I have ordered more.

Controls my stress level.

Posted by Reviewer2542705 on Mar 16, 2010

Keeps my stress level down. I stopped taking it for awhile and I could feel myself getting worked up much easier so I started taking it again and its much better.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1804101 on Aug 07, 2010

Great product, really takes the edge off those sugar cravings!