I stay asleep now.

Posted by Reviewer3152097 on Jun 11, 2010

Having read that Relora is a sleep aid, I began to take it several months ago. I had hoped the product would help me fall asleep. It didn't. I noticed, however, that I did not wake during the night. I'm currently on my third bottle and no longer have trouble staying asleep through the night.

Posted by Reviewer1056401 on Jan 10, 2009

used in combo with Hoodia, together they helped me get over the Nicotine withdrawal, and the need to eat to replace chewing tobacco. 2 years and clean... I still take them because they suppress the appetite and nervous or bored eating habits

Very Effective Product

Posted by Reviewer1193295 on Nov 02, 2010

I have been taking 3 Relora daily for more than 2 weeks and have gotten off one of my prescription medications and halved the other. I feel centered, calm and can almost feel my usual runaway cortisol moving over to the slow lane. Calming without sedating. Please keep the good effects going. Definitely will order more to take as a regular part of my supplement plan. Thank you Now Foods! Great Falls, VA

Posted by Reviewer1176139 on Jan 07, 2011

I am 42 yeasr old hormone changes for years on and off anti-depressants found a web sight that recommended Relora. I have been on it for 2 months now and feel great have lost 5 pounds without exercise waiting to see the progress with exercise. Highly recommend. o and also your prices are superb compared to my original shopping venue...

Reduces Belly Fat

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Feb 02, 2008

A wonderful herb to reduce stress and food cravings, and thus results in reduced belly fat.

relora

Posted by Reviewer3260843 on Jan 23, 2009

I think this is an excellent product- calming but not sedating.

To my suprise, actually does help to curb appetite.

Posted by Reviewer1160349 on Feb 03, 2009

This helps with stress induced eating.

Controls my stress level.

Posted by Reviewer2542705 on Mar 16, 2010

Keeps my stress level down. I stopped taking it for awhile and I could feel myself getting worked up much easier so I started taking it again and its much better.

Posted by Reviewer1859466 on Jul 25, 2010

I've used this product for years. It helps with my high cortisol levels from stress, and seems to help with appetite and belly fat. I take one twice a day.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1804101 on Aug 07, 2010

Great product, really takes the edge off those sugar cravings!