New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Relora, 300 mg, 120 Vcaps

Reviews 5-star

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2161520 on Oct 08, 2009

"Relaxing, but Non-Sedating" is on the package and it is true. I have stayed calmer through some pretty crazy stuff in the last couple weeks. I am taking the 7-KETO also and the combination is a winning one! I can think much more clearly, have more energy, lower appetite, and sleep well at night.

good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2356316 on Mar 26, 2010

I have adrenal fatigue w/ high nighttime cortisol and without this I would not be able to sleep at night!

I stay asleep now.

Posted by Reviewer3152097 on Jun 11, 2010

Having read that Relora is a sleep aid, I began to take it several months ago. I had hoped the product would help me fall asleep. It didn't. I noticed, however, that I did not wake during the night. I'm currently on my third bottle and no longer have trouble staying asleep through the night.

Good for relaxation and stress

Posted by Reviewer1505881 on Oct 25, 2008

This seems very good for stress and helps relaxation. I find it can make me a bit too relaxed if taken in the morning as it takes me a while to wake up.

Relora

Posted by Reviewer1056401 on Jan 10, 2009

used in combo with Hoodia, together they helped me get over the Nicotine withdrawal, and the need to eat to replace chewing tobacco. 2 years and clean... I still take them because they suppress the appetite and nervous or bored eating habits