Now Foods, Relora, 300 mg, 120 Vcaps

Reviews 5-star

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2161520 From California on Oct 08, 2009

"Relaxing, but Non-Sedating" is on the package and it is true. I have stayed calmer through some pretty crazy stuff in the last couple weeks. I am taking the 7-KETO also and the combination is a winning one! I can think much more clearly, have more energy, lower appetite, and sleep well at night.

Good for relaxation and stress

Posted by Reviewer1505881 From Ireland on Oct 25, 2008

This seems very good for stress and helps relaxation. I find it can make me a bit too relaxed if taken in the morning as it takes me a while to wake up.

I stay asleep now.

Posted by Reviewer3152097 From Illinois on Jun 11, 2010

Having read that Relora is a sleep aid, I began to take it several months ago. I had hoped the product would help me fall asleep. It didn't. I noticed, however, that I did not wake during the night. I'm currently on my third bottle and no longer have trouble staying asleep through the night.

Relora Rocks!

Posted by Reviewer2048242 From Washington on Aug 28, 2009

My son 17 and my friends son 19 both use this for anxiety attacks and it REALLY works well for them. They don't take it every day, just when they feel the need and it helps right away. They have both tried prescriptions and could find nothing that helped. They really like Relora.

Relora

Posted by Reviewer1056401 From Washington on Jan 10, 2009

used in combo with Hoodia, together they helped me get over the Nicotine withdrawal, and the need to eat to replace chewing tobacco. 2 years and clean... I still take them because they suppress the appetite and nervous or bored eating habits