Relora

Posted by Reviewer3148779 on Mar 13, 2008

I am feeling much less anxious taking this.

Relora

Posted by Reviewer3334350 on Apr 29, 2008

this is my first time with this product and I am getting stress relief using it. I am happy with this coice.

Calming

Posted by 4775891860266113465 on Sep 06, 2015

Works good for relaxation and takes away anxiety

Excellent

Posted by juniper on Dec 16, 2012

First capsule I took brought my anxiety down.

Some mental clarity

Posted by 4958088574019105216 on Jan 25, 2013

But it really didn't do much for me. I bought two bottles, so I really tried it. It did not help in weight loss and I eat healthy.

Now Foods Relora 300

Posted by Reviewer2610068 on Jan 07, 2009

Excellent. Whenever I use a Relora which is not Now Foods I always notice a deterioration.

Now Foods, Relora, 300 mg, 120 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1103487 on Oct 21, 2008

I was very happy to be able to order NOW products again, and of course, to order from you. Thanks, LaVerne Ballard

RJ Cox

Posted by Reviewer1293306 on Jun 25, 2008

Can't really tell if it is helping or not.

Great for relieving stress & reducing cortisol

Posted by Reviewer1327608 on Nov 19, 2011

This is the best thing I've found for reducing my cortisol levels and relieving stress without feeling sluggish. I take 600 mg of Relora and 200 mg of magnesium glycinate an hour before breakfast and again an hour before dinner. It makes me feel relaxed yet alert. It also helps slightly in leaning me out. Relora and mag glycinate are probably my favorite supplements.

It works

Posted by 5749077921726446414 on Jun 20, 2016

I bought this mainly because of my anxiety and I was hoping it can help with that. It has helped me with anxiety. I feel calmer and more relaxed. Like it says on the bottle, it is definitely non sedating. So I don't feel sleepy, which is great. I weighed myself today and I have also lost 2 kilograms. I've been trying to lose weight and relora has helped with appetite suppression. So I eat only when I'm hungry. I don't feel hungry as much after taking relora. I take one at 10am and another at 4pm. I have only been taking this for the past 4 days. So it might be too early to comment as well. I hope I don't develop a tolerance to this because I love how relaxed I feel and I'm absolutely pleased with the weight loss. I'm not craving for food as much and I don't find myself wanting to snack non-stop. I will be continuing this for sure!