Good for Cortisol

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on Jun 08, 2013

Love it, does what it says, much brighter during the day, its a great motivator.

good

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Jun 25, 2013

my son has this for pyrrole disorder. Seems ok

Great

Posted by Reviewer1564874 on Mar 13, 2012

Good product will recommend

Great for relieving stress & reducing cortisol

Posted by Reviewer1327608 on Nov 19, 2011

This is the best thing I've found for reducing my cortisol levels and relieving stress without feeling sluggish. I take 600 mg of Relora and 200 mg of magnesium glycinate an hour before breakfast and again an hour before dinner. It makes me feel relaxed yet alert. It also helps slightly in leaning me out. Relora and mag glycinate are probably my favorite supplements.

Helps me sleep

Posted by PinkOveralls on Jan 16, 2012

My doctor recommended this for insomnia. It doesn't eliminate the problem, but lessens it for sure.

really works on stress

Posted by 5157084623078761713 on May 11, 2016

I've never tried anything for stress - and this works discretely and nicely. I even thought it helped give a brighter mind - as if it helps on mood too and feelings of being irritated. Very good product.

It works

Posted by 5749077921726446414 on Jun 20, 2016

I bought this mainly because of my anxiety and I was hoping it can help with that. It has helped me with anxiety. I feel calmer and more relaxed. Like it says on the bottle, it is definitely non sedating. So I don't feel sleepy, which is great. I weighed myself today and I have also lost 2 kilograms. I've been trying to lose weight and relora has helped with appetite suppression. So I eat only when I'm hungry. I don't feel hungry as much after taking relora. I take one at 10am and another at 4pm. I have only been taking this for the past 4 days. So it might be too early to comment as well. I hope I don't develop a tolerance to this because I love how relaxed I feel and I'm absolutely pleased with the weight loss. I'm not craving for food as much and I don't find myself wanting to snack non-stop. I will be continuing this for sure!

it works!

Posted by Reviewer3058321 on Dec 01, 2016

I'm the type of insomniac who wakes up around 2AM and can't go back to sleep. I had this somewhat under control with a combination of diet, exercise, and supplements, but ANY deviation and the insomnia would come back. Now I take a cap at bedtime and it's much easier for me to stay asleep.

Relora

Posted by 5103366672846502808 on Dec 02, 2016

Great product, my doctor got me on to this and it does wonders, also helps me to sleep as well

fast shipping