Great Stuff

Posted by 5079451866772923337 on Jan 16, 2015

Works Very Well If You Give It A Few Days And Take The Amount As Directed. (:

Affects very quickly

Posted by 5283435019554415554 on Nov 13, 2013

Affects very quickly Impacts to 8 hours But it's hard to take pills all the time

Good ingredients and effective but...

Posted by Reviewer2305044 on Jan 10, 2012

I see the price went up from 10.18 $ to 11.46. Because the dollar also went up, it convinced me not to buy it anymore. The price of Now Propolis also rose, I plan to cut it down and keep my list short on iherb. If they kept prices the same, I would have kept buying them.

It Works for Me

Posted by Reviewer2781095 on Dec 27, 2010

I have been taking Respir-All for over six months. I have had allergies over 30 years: asthma, itchy eyes, runny nose for which I get allergy shots once a month, but still need something extra and have taken just about every prescription product with all the worst side effects: drowsiness, foggy head and the over the counter high cost. My local pharmacist recommended Respir-All. Each time I get allergy shots I must take an anti-histamine before hand so I take Respir-All. It works better than the A, the C, or the Z brands with no side effects.

Almost as good as claritin

Posted by Reviewer1993530 on Aug 14, 2010

Thought that I couldn't live without my claritin, but apparently I can! I took three times a day for the first week to get it in my system, but now I can take it two times a day and be ok... If you take claritin but still suffer from allergies, I suggest taking this in conjunction with it (that resulted in the best allergy free days but I really don't like the idea of having to take claritin everyday)

great for allergies

Posted by Reviewer2193674 on Apr 19, 2010

My whole family uses this in the spring to control allergies. I used to just use quercetin but did some research and found that you really need stinging nettle, bromelain, etc. This product has it all and the tablets arent too big. Start taking a couple of weeks before allergy season so it can start to take affect before you are bombarded with histimine.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1792441 on Mar 10, 2009

Good supplement to have after recovering from cough and cold.

Effective and healthy

Posted by Reviewer2000193 on Jan 26, 2009

hv taken 2 pills each time for twice in 1 day and i recovered from running nose and it doesnt make me feel sleepy

Respir-All

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Oct 06, 2008

I use this product for respiratory health. I am a year round allergy sufferer (dust mites, mold, etc.) and find I can be Rx and medicine free by supporting my lungs in natural ways. Also us either "Ocean" nasal saline spray or a nedi pot. If I'm starting to get bronchitis, I add Air-Power (Guaifenesin Expectorant) avoiding antibiotics which I believe weaken my natural immune system.

the most helpful ive found!

Posted by Reviewer1602129 on Feb 24, 2007

for seasonal allergies, and ear itching from food allergies, this is the best natual supplement i have used. really surprised me how well it worked and how comfortable i am when taking it.