Now Foods, Rhodiola, 500 mg, 60 Vcaps

It sure does work but be careful, its very powerful

Posted by 5156000119757294524 on Oct 20, 2012

There's one thing you should know about Now's Rhodiola: It's dose dependant. These are the results of my experiments with it: -1 Pill at breakfast and it's a very good mood booster. It activates you for the whole day and it increases your confidence and productivity. It also increases your sex drive and a general feeling of well being. It feels a bit like if you had taken 4 coffees. Be sure to take it early in the morning or else it will keep you awake at night - 1/2 Pill taken before sleep and it just knocks you out. It does just the opposite that the whole pill. You get very very sleepy in just 20 minutes and you need to go to bed. The sleep quality is a bit light but I'm sure a lot of people could get benefit from this usage.

I swear by it!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It is a supplement I can't live without! It gives me mental and physical energy when I need it the most. I take it before workouts and I have more stamina. I also take it when I work long and stressful hours in the office. It makes me calmer and more optimistic. Another good Rhodiola product is by Thorne Research. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Rhodiola has been so helpful!

Posted by KatReiner on Oct 26, 2012

I started taking Rhodiola when I moved across the world, was having tremendous trouble with anxiety and some depression, and didn't want to take a pharmaceutical. A therapist recommended I try Rhodiola, and I am so glad I did. Within five days, I started to feel like myself again, and within two weeks, I was truly out of the constant cycle of anxiety and misery. Rhodiola of course isn't a cure-all, but has certainly been an amazing tool for me to battle my mental difficulties without synthetic chemicals.

Calm focus

Posted by Reviewer2555299 on Nov 25, 2011

First time Ive taken Rhodiola. Offers nice calm with focus. Similar to Bacopa but Id say Bacopa calms the mind and offers a hint more focus yet doesnt calm the body as much (adrenal system etc). Rhodiola seems to relax me more. Both are great herbs I will alternate between.

Amazing stuff!

Posted by MenopauseHelp on Aug 17, 2013

High quality product. If you are mentally stressed, anxious and depressed this is the stuff for you! This stuff saved me from tipping over the edge mentally due to extreme menopause symptoms. Highly recommended!!!!! Don't take in the evening as it may keep you awake ....provides plenty of energy. Amazing. If suffering from mental stress, I highly recommend you try it. :-) Click on my username for more helpful reviews.