ok

Posted by LissiR on Oct 01, 2015

didnt really notice anything by taking these. Could have helped with colds and flu.

Too much Rutin

Posted by 5245687126356940096 on Jul 05, 2015

This has too much rutin in it for me, it caused acidic stomach/heartburn

Rutin

Posted by Reviewer2340534 on Apr 27, 2015

Healthy Veins are a Plus over 40

Rutin

Posted by YuliaBlum on Apr 11, 2015

I drink it every day for 3 months in a year. It helps me with my veins and i feel myself much better on first period day.

Bruising help

Posted by nataliuncik on Mar 17, 2015

Some time after I gave birth I started bruising very easily. One lady said even, you look like an abused person!! (That gives you an idea ;) Well, rutin solved it within about three weeks. I recommend you take it with vitamin C as it increases vitamin C absorption. Please mark review as helpful if it was helpful to you as most reviews for Rutin are for hemorrhoids. It would be nice if this one ever gets read by those with the bruising issue!

tres bon produit

Posted by 5579788473967143972 on Feb 15, 2015

m'aide a ne pas avoir les bras et jambes qui grattent en hiver ,a cause de la mauvaise circulation du sang

For High Blood Pressure

Posted by Joseph on Jan 30, 2015

This stuff is awesome for bringing down high blood pressure. I take 2 twice a day and my BP stays around 125/75. Before, my BP was 160/90. Tablets do not work as well as capsules. I heard that it is effective because Rutin is recommended to treat edema.

For varicose vein symptoms

Posted by 5109157552070576586 on Oct 20, 2014

I ordered it a few weeks ago to reduce my light varicose vein symptoms. This supplement has to be taken for a prolonged time to give results. I don't use it for long enough, but at least it didn't create any problems or side effects. I hope will produce a good effect in the long run.

Not seeing much yet

Posted by InformedMom on Oct 02, 2014

I want this to work so so much on my icky looking veins...but I haven't seen any improvement yet. However, I have noticed I don't seem to bruise as easily as before. I take 2 caps a day, 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. I will continue to take it for a couple more months so that I can give it a honest trial period.

Rutin Has Helped Me + Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1079189 on Jul 21, 2014

Although hemmorhoids are not a chronic problem, Rutin helped me one time. Its supposed to be good for cardiovascular health so there is more than 1 reason to take it. I go on 20 mile mountain bike rides, so something good for cardiovascular should be helpful. NOW has a less expensive version so I am trying this.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »