Bruising help

Posted by nataliuncik on Mar 17, 2015

Some time after I gave birth I started bruising very easily. One lady said even, you look like an abused person!! (That gives you an idea ;) Well, rutin solved it within about three weeks. I recommend you take it with vitamin C as it increases vitamin C absorption. Please mark review as helpful if it was helpful to you as most reviews for Rutin are for hemorrhoids. It would be nice if this one ever gets read by those with the bruising issue!

Excellent product, best price.

Posted by Reviewer3067509 on Oct 05, 2009

Rutin is an important bioflavonoid for skin, hair, nails, tendons, ligaments, collagen everywhere and to prevent bruising and spider veins. 50% of it is converted to quercitin in the gut which then has other benefits. Powerful antioxidant as well as an essential element and iherb has the best price. Thanks

I'M HAPPY

Posted by Reviewer1546744 on Aug 01, 2010

I HAVE BEEN TAKING THIS OFF AND ON FOR YEARS AND SO I TOLD MY NEIGHBOR ABOUT IT SO HE DIDN'T HAVE TO HAVE HEMMROID SURGERY AND HE CAN'T THANK ME ENOUGH .AND IS STILL TAKING THEM AND SAID HE WILL PROBABLY TAKE THEM THE REST OF HIS LIFE ..THANKS SO MUCH

Rutin

Posted by Reviewer1926198 on May 09, 2011

My varicose veins are sloooooowly improving. Great!

I Thought It Wasn't Working....

Posted by Reviewer1605534 on Jun 09, 2011

....until I let it run out! I started using Rutin for tingling in my feet. When I ran out, I'd thought the Rutin wasn't doing much of anything which was stupid because the tingling had stopped. I'm finally having to admit I'm peri-menopausal (cry) and it was also helping with flushing (which I thought were from my other vitamins). I'll never let it run out again!!

For High Blood Pressure

Posted by Joseph on Jan 30, 2015

This stuff is awesome for bringing down high blood pressure. I take 2 twice a day and my BP stays around 125/75. Before, my BP was 160/90. Tablets do not work as well as capsules. I heard that it is effective because Rutin is recommended to treat edema.

wont buy again

Posted by bugajuk on Jun 10, 2013

Very big disappointment, gave stomach pain for me, and very bad articulars pain for both me and my mother. Wont by again.. espexted so much from it...

Did nothing

Posted by Reviewer1189223 on Jun 29, 2010

I bought this for weak veins because I had heard that this strengthens veins. I've been taking this for several weeks, almost a month with no improvement. My veins are still weak. I bruise very easily and my veins look like dark roadmaps under my skin. They aren't necessarily varicose veins although I do have one of those, but my veins appear close to the surface of my skin and very pronounced color under my skin. I was hoping for less bruising and less pronounced veins, but have noticed no improvement in either.

Leg ulser lesions improvement w RUTIN

Posted by Reviewer2024460 on Jan 17, 2012

Just three weeks after started taking RUTIN my ulserated legs improved by 99%. More to take place I'm sure.

Rutin + Activated Quercetin

Posted by OssieA on Aug 12, 2013

I take this product along with quercetin 3 times daily and it stops my legs from aching and makes them feel normal again.