Relaxed feeling from being on them for three weeks.

Posted by 5089671050960157615 on Feb 13, 2016

Relaxed feeling felt from SAMe. I have built up each week the dose and am now on 300mg. Highly recommend. In the last couple of days I have introduced AMINO ACID therapy for me which includes this along with SOLGAR bottles of GABA, L-Tyrosine, 5HTP, DLPA. In total four bottles from SOLGAR for my AMINO ACID therapy for CHRONIC MIGRAINES with visual and sensory aura. They work on my brain. Really liking the relaxed feeling I feel on all of these including the SAMe. Like knowing I am doing all I can for my brain naturally, to relax and prevent migraine. Five stars. If this review helped you please press like below. :)

for my cat

Posted by Katarinatan on Jan 01, 2016

I was advised by my vet to give this to my cat who was diagnosed w liver cancer. This dosage is just perfect for my cat. No need to split any pills tat I m giving to my husband for his excessive drinking and eating.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Dec 12, 2015

I take it and give it to my 13 year old dog- great for optimism and energy.

Very good value

Posted by 5490402142112935214 on Apr 15, 2015

Not used yet. Purchased for my dog.

awesome !

Posted by Reviewer3129442 on Jun 16, 2014

Great !

Convenient

Posted by Reviewer1893600 on Jun 09, 2014

My youngest children require this lower dose for undermethylation issues, so I am most relieved to find it, as SamE is enteric coated, therefore it's not wise to cut them up for smaller dosages. Price is okay.

now foods same

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on May 12, 2014

A wonderful product, my husband takes it and it calms him right down. He cannot tolerate a higher dose, so this is perfect.

Bought for just-in-case situation.

Posted by BetterHealthSeeker on Nov 12, 2013

My symptoms were very close to undermethylation. So I bought this TMG to do some experiment but haven't started it yet as I am taking some other stuff first for undermethylation experiments. Oh, and the delivery service is fabulous.I live in Japan but still I would get the supplements after just 5 days of ordering. Even domestic delivaries would sometimes take 5 days. Thanks a million iHerb.

effective

Posted by kanaca on Aug 05, 2013

Love all the sizes of SAMe, and just as good as Jarrow

Great product for Chronic fatigue and anxiety. New to Iherb? Open my page for an exclusive offer

Posted by Reviewer2343376 on Jul 20, 2013

This product was recommended by my son's doctor. He has been suffering from chronic fatigue and as he is only 10 this has lead to anxiety. This product is very effective in stopping his anxiety and turning him back into a fun loving child. He is also under methylated, so if you have heard about that you will be pleased to know that SAMe has definately made a huge difference to him and it works very quickly. Much cheaper to buy and ship to Australia and no problems with customs. Very quick DHL delivery. Ordered my time Thursday arrived 9am Monday morning. Fantastic service, thank you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »