Now Foods, SAMe, 200 mg, 60 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

SAMe with B

Posted by Reviewer3192645 on Oct 14, 2007

I have used this product for 2 years and continue to be pleased. IHerb has the best price.

Now Foods, SAMe, 200 mg, 60 tablets

Posted by Reviewer3139991 on Nov 12, 2008

This is a wonderful product-I can really tell a difference when I use SAMe...I am in a much better mood, as long as I use it consistently, and feel better overall, too. This is my first use of the Now Foods brand, had used the Schiff product until I discovered that iherb carries it.

Highly Recomended

Posted by Reviewer2300932 on Dec 22, 2010

SAMe has worked great for me. I have recomended it to my daughter and hope she will take my advise.

Perfect as in Fresh Vitamins Stores

Posted by Reviewer2551207 on Jun 30, 2011

Thank you for offering the same products as I used to buy for a whole lot more. As a senior on fixed incomes we really do not have much to spend and my Dr. has prescribed this for me to get better. Thank you again for your continued low priceing. John Chapman

Great service

Posted by Reviewer2525972 on Jan 03, 2009

We've been buying from iherbs for a few years now and we are very happy not only with the products but with shipping too. Prices are probably 30 to 40 % less compared to the health store. I can't say anything about costumer service and that is because I never needed it. Great place to shop.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »