mood support

Posted by Reviewer1109024 on Nov 03, 2007

Seems to offer better mood support than alternate brands. Inconvenient to have to refrigerate but worth it-- a good choice instead of SSRIs.

In more control

Posted by Reviewer2285378 on Jan 23, 2011

I feel a lot more settled and in control of my moods... Some things do not affect me and I seem in better spirits. My therapist recommended this and I'm so glad she did.

SAMe review

Posted by Reviewer3271386 on Dec 08, 2010

Postage was slower than expected to Australia but not excessively so. Although this doesn't reflect upon the product, overseas purchasers should be aware of this. The product itself is as promised & certainly seems to be working for me! Furthermore the fact that iHerb have sought out my opinion via this survey, indicates to me that that are proactive about their product & their customers!

SAMe

Posted by Reviewer3134685 on Jan 18, 2012

I have been very pleased with my choice switching to SAMe. Thank you.

SAMe

Posted by 5526663390648471203 on Aug 29, 2014

I find this tablet quite effective but it upsets my stomach unless taken with a meal.

Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2186813 on Sep 14, 2008

I buy this product at the health food store locally and found it more economical to purchase it from you. Delivery time was less than expected and didn't have to drive to the store or spend time checking out. Thanks iherb....