SAM-e 400 by Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer1971676 on Feb 19, 2009

This is a life saver. It really does ease joint pain, lift depression, and I can't tell about it cleansing the liver part. It's not that we are not on speaking terms, I just don't know what my liver feels like. But I do know that my hubby and I both take it every morning. We communicate better and stay more focused and have much less depression. Again a healthy life style helps and this gives us a good start toward it.

from the Netherlands

Posted by Reviewer2588885 on Apr 27, 2009

SAMe I am now taking for over a month, one a day. I forgot how my body used to ache with diffuse pain, till I read a review - it is now completely gone, where I used to complain to the doctors frequently. I am sufuring from CFS (chronic fatique syndrome). As a complementation I am now ordering an Adrenal support (Now Foods, Super Cortisol Support, iherb) Whished someone told me years ago. It is expensive but it does a good job. People sense and telling me I look better too.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1512524 on Mar 09, 2010

Great product and so much cheaper than what I can get it for in Australia .... Can't live with out it, I use the suppliment to help with my Fibromyalgia, keeps me going. Thank you

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1503972 on Apr 11, 2010

Very effective! No side effects. Headaches are gone

SAMe

Posted by Reviewer3247673 on May 13, 2008

I take 400 mg once a day and it significantly reduced my anxiety.I feel much better now, but it takes a few weeks before you can feel the difference. I take it together with 100 mg od 5HTP for better sleep.

Gave me my life back

Posted by 5233976328958337333 on Oct 29, 2014

I fell into a terrible depression after the end of a five year relationship. My therapist recommended that I take these to help restabilise my mood. I started off taking one tablet a day for a couple of weeks but wasn't noticing a difference - I was in a pit of despair every day and spent every waking moment in tears, unable to leave the house and unable to eat (I became unhealthily skinny). I was completely unable to focus on anything else. After speaking with my therapist again I realised that I hadn't been taking the dose that she had recommended - being 4 tablets a day. I started taking the 4 tablets a day and within a week I noticed a difference. I stopped crying, I was able to go to social events again and was no longer preoccupied with negative thoughts every minute of the day. I have, to a large extent, regained my appetite as well, although it is not yet back to what it was before the breakup. Besides the natural-feeling lift in my mood, I have not noticed any ancillary side effects such as mental "numbness". The tablets can cause mild intestinal discomfort, but nothing severe and in my opinion well worth the mood-stabilising benefits. I cannot speak more highly of this product. I would recommend it to anybody.

Using SAMe since 2008

Posted by Reviewer1743995 on Apr 01, 2015

I've been using SAMe since 2008 for mood (since I was 28 yrs old), and now subsequently for joint health. One 400mg daily is the dose that I take, mid-morning. I have absolutely no side effects that I can identify, and it does not affect my stomach at all, and I have a sensitive stomach. On the flip side, I was suggested to try TMG, which is the precursor to SAMe and much much cheaper, BUT, that gives me super crazy migraines, so sorry TMG, you don't take the place of my SAMe. And I have to say, iHerb price for 60 x 400mg caps is the best I have found anywhere. Even though I have to pay over $40.00 in shipping to Canada, its still half the price per container, if I were to order locally (30 x 400mg costs $51.00 CAD elsewhere, versus 60 x 400mg $50.47 USD). So the more I order, the more I save via iHerb.

Now , SAMe, 400mg

Posted by Reviewer1159105 on Nov 25, 2008

Great product, great price!! replaced the only other brand we tried that gave same benefits...and we have tried many different brands trying to save money

Excellent for the immune system

Posted by Reviewer2881094 on Nov 25, 2010

Although fairly unknown, glutathion has been identified as an important contributor to the vitality of the immune system. Since it cannot be assimilated as such, it is important to stimulate its production. SAMe does just that!

SAMe

Posted by Reviewer1441516 on Feb 28, 2011

Mainstay for attitude and protection from mood swings. Seems to reverse hormonal swings.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »