Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, SAMe, 400 mg, 60 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

SAM-e 400 by Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer1971676 on Feb 19, 2009

This is a life saver. It really does ease joint pain, lift depression, and I can't tell about it cleansing the liver part. It's not that we are not on speaking terms, I just don't know what my liver feels like. But I do know that my hubby and I both take it every morning. We communicate better and stay more focused and have much less depression. Again a healthy life style helps and this gives us a good start toward it.

from the Netherlands

Posted by Reviewer2588885 on Apr 27, 2009

SAMe I am now taking for over a month, one a day. I forgot how my body used to ache with diffuse pain, till I read a review - it is now completely gone, where I used to complain to the doctors frequently. I am sufuring from CFS (chronic fatique syndrome). As a complementation I am now ordering an Adrenal support (Now Foods, Super Cortisol Support, iherb) Whished someone told me years ago. It is expensive but it does a good job. People sense and telling me I look better too.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1503972 on Apr 11, 2010

Very effective! No side effects. Headaches are gone

SAMe

Posted by Reviewer3247673 on May 13, 2008

I take 400 mg once a day and it significantly reduced my anxiety.I feel much better now, but it takes a few weeks before you can feel the difference. I take it together with 100 mg od 5HTP for better sleep.

SAMe worked for me

Posted by Reviewer2530280 on May 07, 2012

Instantly fueled with energy, was the best track for me with cfs. Improved my mood too. I believe i was very low on neurochemicals and thats why it was effective, some people however have too many - i believe its useful for undermethylators and would recommend those who take it to check up on methylation first. Helped me come off effexor 150mgs in four months. And improved probably 50% of my cfs.