Now , SAMe, 400mg

Posted by Reviewer1159105 on Nov 25, 2008

Great product, great price!! replaced the only other brand we tried that gave same benefits...and we have tried many different brands trying to save money

Using SAMe since 2008

Posted by Reviewer1743995 on Apr 01, 2015

I've been using SAMe since 2008 for mood (since I was 28 yrs old), and now subsequently for joint health. One 400mg daily is the dose that I take, mid-morning. I have absolutely no side effects that I can identify, and it does not affect my stomach at all, and I have a sensitive stomach. On the flip side, I was suggested to try TMG, which is the precursor to SAMe and much much cheaper, BUT, that gives me super crazy migraines, so sorry TMG, you don't take the place of my SAMe. And I have to say, iHerb price for 60 x 400mg caps is the best I have found anywhere. Even though I have to pay over $40.00 in shipping to Canada, its still half the price per container, if I were to order locally (30 x 400mg costs $51.00 CAD elsewhere, versus 60 x 400mg $50.47 USD). So the more I order, the more I save via iHerb.

In more control

Posted by Reviewer2285378 on Jan 23, 2011

I feel a lot more settled and in control of my moods... Some things do not affect me and I seem in better spirits. My therapist recommended this and I'm so glad she did.

Excellent for the immune system

Posted by Reviewer2881094 on Nov 25, 2010

Although fairly unknown, glutathion has been identified as an important contributor to the vitality of the immune system. Since it cannot be assimilated as such, it is important to stimulate its production. SAMe does just that!

SAMe

Posted by Reviewer1441516 on Feb 28, 2011

Mainstay for attitude and protection from mood swings. Seems to reverse hormonal swings.

helps

Posted by Reviewer1217356 on Jan 03, 2009

helps my knee and wrist pain and value is good.

SAMe

Posted by Reviewer2345166 on Nov 02, 2009

after only a week, i could see a big difference in my mood. i don't get as ill as i did. thank you for a great product.

Now Foods SAMe

Posted by Reviewer1892440 on Dec 12, 2007

helpful with mood support

Posted by Reviewer1540471 on Nov 27, 2014

Excellent delivery service. No problems with either product or delivery. I live in Australia and it came very very quickly. I am so impressed.

undermethylation - under control

Posted by 4829150388368381040 on Mar 10, 2016

See what I did there? ;) I have been advised to take one tablet per day for undermethylation and within the first month I felt notable signs of improvement. I am taking this as part of a high dose vitamin regime but SAMe is the first to take effect. Makes me drowsy so I take at nighttime with no other adverse side effects. Very satisfied.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »