SAMe

Posted by Reviewer3247673 on May 13, 2008

I take 400 mg once a day and it significantly reduced my anxiety.I feel much better now, but it takes a few weeks before you can feel the difference. I take it together with 100 mg od 5HTP for better sleep.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1512524 on Mar 09, 2010

Great product and so much cheaper than what I can get it for in Australia .... Can't live with out it, I use the suppliment to help with my Fibromyalgia, keeps me going. Thank you

Kinda of expensive, but works.

Posted by Reviewer2026745 on Mar 15, 2008

SAM-e in general is supposed to be pretty miraculous for depression, but it is so much more expensive than 5-HTP so I'm not taking it anymore. Not sure if it helped more or less than the 5-HTP although, between the two of them something is really working. I'm sure it varies from person to person.

Now , SAMe, 400mg

Posted by Reviewer1159105 on Nov 25, 2008

Great product, great price!! replaced the only other brand we tried that gave same benefits...and we have tried many different brands trying to save money

Gave me my life back

Posted by 5233976328958337333 on Oct 29, 2014

I fell into a terrible depression after the end of a five year relationship. My therapist recommended that I take these to help restabilise my mood. I started off taking one tablet a day for a couple of weeks but wasn't noticing a difference - I was in a pit of despair every day and spent every waking moment in tears, unable to leave the house and unable to eat (I became unhealthily skinny). I was completely unable to focus on anything else. After speaking with my therapist again I realised that I hadn't been taking the dose that she had recommended - being 4 tablets a day. I started taking the 4 tablets a day and within a week I noticed a difference. I stopped crying, I was able to go to social events again and was no longer preoccupied with negative thoughts every minute of the day. I have, to a large extent, regained my appetite as well, although it is not yet back to what it was before the breakup. Besides the natural-feeling lift in my mood, I have not noticed any ancillary side effects such as mental "numbness". The tablets can cause mild intestinal discomfort, but nothing severe and in my opinion well worth the mood-stabilising benefits. I cannot speak more highly of this product. I would recommend it to anybody.