NOW SAMe

Posted by Reviewer2606167 on Jan 12, 2009

This is worthless, and had I done my homework first, I wouldn't have bought it. A waste of money, and upset my stomach.

Posted by Reviewer2070626 on Sep 06, 2008

I had bought another brand from a local health food store because I ran out of your SAMe 400. Your product is by far the best product and price. I need to plan better so I don't run out again, so this time I ordered two bottles instead of one.

SAMe review

Posted by Reviewer3271386 on Dec 08, 2010

Postage was slower than expected to Australia but not excessively so. Although this doesn't reflect upon the product, overseas purchasers should be aware of this. The product itself is as promised & certainly seems to be working for me! Furthermore the fact that iHerb have sought out my opinion via this survey, indicates to me that that are proactive about their product & their customers!

Good value - works

Posted by 4914116887331997861 on Jan 12, 2015

Very happy with this brand.

Very Happy customer:)

Posted by 5488341557611875859 on Aug 13, 2013

Very happy with Same, the order process, price and shipping time!

Excellent Product

Posted by 4807734581378084172 on Nov 30, 2016

I won't live without this brand of SAM-e. Great for mood enhancement and reduction of joint pain.

SAMe NOW FOODS

Posted by Reviewer1153944 on Jul 22, 2012

excellent as always

Posted by 5526663390648471203 on Aug 29, 2014

I find this tablet quite effective but it upsets my stomach unless taken with a meal.

Posted by Reviewer3134685 on Jan 18, 2012

I have been very pleased with my choice switching to SAMe. Thank you.

No good compared to other brands

Posted by Reviewer2142008 on May 12, 2015

I'm very chemically sensitive when ever I have herbs oor supplements I notice an effect right away. I'll know within 1/2 hrs if something works. I have extreme anxiety and depression, started using a different brand and wow, what a difference. Changed over to NOW SAM-e and within two days I'm back to feeling shocking and crying I was so confused, tried the other brand as I hadn't finished it due to tummy troubles and boom my great mood came back. This brand does not work 100%, it has very mild effect that obviously other ppl feel but my god don't waste your money on a formula that is weak. I have two bottles of this stupid stuff and I don't know what to do with it, take it and be miserable or throw $120 down the drain. I wanted to let everyone know because there is way to many wrong positive comments on here!!!!!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »