Now Foods, SAMe, 100 mg, 60 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

Easier to take!

Posted by Reviewer3336818 on Jun 11, 2010

Before using the 100 mg Now Foods SAME-e I tried taking another brand (not sold at iHerb) in the typical 200 mg dose, and had a big problem. I have trouble swallowing and that big "horse pill" got stuck in my esophagus and wouldn't budge. Being "enteric coated", SAM-e tablets don't dissolve until they reach your stomach, so that thing was there for hours! I'll spare you the details, but it was not good. So I was happy to find a 100 mg (i.e., smaller) tablet. I just take two of them instead of one 200 mg tablet. And from what I'm able to tell after using them a few weeks, they work as advertised. So, I'm pleased.

Now Foods, SAM-e

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Oct 12, 2011

SAM-e is beneficial for mood maintenance but it is also a tonic for the liver. Regular intake with silymarin with help keep liver enzymes stable.