Now Foods, SAMe, 100 mg, 60 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Excellent stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2767188 on Jul 11, 2008

I find this strength of SAM-e to be very helpful for my CFS. All the tablets are enteric coated and aren't too strong. More gentle than over powering. Seems to helps clear the head of brain fog too.

A lifesaver

Posted by Reviewer2903784 on Mar 26, 2009

We use this for my son who is an undermethylator--can be assessed by looked at histamine levels in the blood. A higher dose would usually be recommended for his size (9 years old, average weight), but we found it was too much. And since SAMe is usually enterically-coated so it gets to the right part of the gut, cutting a larger tablet was not a good idea. This size is perfect for us.

Sam-e rocks

Posted by Reviewer2814550 on Feb 17, 2010

Sam-e has been nothing but a blessing for my entire family, including my parents who are in their 70's. I take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. My world goes from bleak to hopeful on Sam-e. It is important to refrigerate it if it is not in blister packs. It does not help with my anxiety so I take 200mg L-theanine for that and it works wonders.

good review

Posted by Reviewer1371305 on Sep 29, 2010

I am pleased with this product, especially the uncommon dosage of 100mg.

Great for nerve pain

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 29, 2012

Excellent for nerve pain, & this Now Foods is the only brand that I found that have a lower 100mg SAMe, which is what I was looking for. Other companies do much higher strengths. I like to start on lower doses,when trying new supplements, to test their affect. 100mg seems to be quite enough for me & works great! Will buy again,