Excellent stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2767188 on Jul 11, 2008

I find this strength of SAM-e to be very helpful for my CFS. All the tablets are enteric coated and aren't too strong. More gentle than over powering. Seems to helps clear the head of brain fog too.

Sam-e rocks

Posted by Reviewer2814550 on Feb 17, 2010

Sam-e has been nothing but a blessing for my entire family, including my parents who are in their 70's. I take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. My world goes from bleak to hopeful on Sam-e. It is important to refrigerate it if it is not in blister packs. It does not help with my anxiety so I take 200mg L-theanine for that and it works wonders.

A lifesaver

Posted by Reviewer2903784 on Mar 26, 2009

We use this for my son who is an undermethylator--can be assessed by looked at histamine levels in the blood. A higher dose would usually be recommended for his size (9 years old, average weight), but we found it was too much. And since SAMe is usually enterically-coated so it gets to the right part of the gut, cutting a larger tablet was not a good idea. This size is perfect for us.

Great for nerve pain

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 29, 2012

Excellent for nerve pain, & this Now Foods is the only brand that I found that have a lower 100mg SAMe, which is what I was looking for. Other companies do much higher strengths. I like to start on lower doses,when trying new supplements, to test their affect. 100mg seems to be quite enough for me & works great! Will buy again,

good product

Posted by Reviewer2832793 on Apr 27, 2009

I like this...it wakes up my brain & puts me in an alert positive mood. I usually take one or two a day on empty stomach. Brightens my outlook.

The best

Posted by Reviewer1039857 on Jul 15, 2009

I am taking this supplement with 4 others for my issues with depression. I've been taking them all for three weeks, and I'm starting to feel a difference. I'm happy I'm able to go the natural way and not experience any side affects like I would with typical SSRIs. As always, iHerb has the best prices on the net, and their website is laid out in an easy-to-research format. And, you can't beat the shipping deal! Overall, I am very satisfied with this product and the 4 others I am taking.

good review

Posted by Reviewer1371305 on Sep 29, 2010

I am pleased with this product, especially the uncommon dosage of 100mg.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2297908 on Oct 30, 2010

For me it works the next day and I was very surprised to find out that it seems to be more powerful than the 200 mg of Drs Best SAMe. After taking 1 tablet (in the morning, on empty stomach) I don't seem to need it at all for several days. But it wasn't always like that. In the beginning I needed to take 800 mg of Drs Best SAMe for it to work on me. And it wasn't all pleasant either. It had the side effect of giving me unexpected abd. cramps with diarrhea but with this low dosage I don't seem to have any side effects.

Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer3069660 on Dec 13, 2011

Take 2 of these in the morning, lift my mood, and gives me an extra boost of energy

Great product for Chronic fatigue and anxiety. New to Iherb? Open my page for an exclusive offer

Posted by Reviewer2343376 on Jul 20, 2013

This product was recommended by my son's doctor. He has been suffering from chronic fatigue and as he is only 10 this has lead to anxiety. This product is very effective in stopping his anxiety and turning him back into a fun loving child. He is also under methylated, so if you have heard about that you will be pleased to know that SAMe has definately made a huge difference to him and it works very quickly. Much cheaper to buy and ship to Australia and no problems with customs. Very quick DHL delivery. Ordered my time Thursday arrived 9am Monday morning. Fantastic service, thank you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »