Now Foods, Saccharomyces Boulardii, Gastrointestinal Support, 60 Vcaps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Key factor for a "life saving" mix

Posted by 5238875212456569667 on Jul 23, 2013

Gr8-Dophilus alone couldn't take down my activated Ulcerative Colitis. After learning that Boulardii works as a "growing ground" of that good bacteria, I started to use this again. Again? Yes, two years ago Boulardii, glutein-free diet and some other products together saved my colon from being cut out. For some reason my colon got bad again and then there's no room for the good bacteria to grow enough. Boulardii did the trick again.

great for candida

Posted by 4975603343884545252 on Dec 13, 2013

THIS Thing really works with candida... to make story short, after a year of diet and antifungals with moderate success. This product actually made a milestone for me!

Great

Posted by Reviewer3334900 on Jun 14, 2012

Help with our son's yeast protocol

Crohn's supplement, #1 probiotic!!! please buy

Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Mar 21, 2014

I have Crohn's which is mainly in my large intestine. I take this as a supplement as part as my most important supplements along with 24-hour yogurt and it has been really helpful! I definitely recommend giving it a try! Update: many bottles later and I still buy and love this product

Good

Posted by LouLou on Mar 12, 2013

This product along with bacillus coagulans and a prebiotic such as yacon syrup are the only probiotic products which do anything for me .

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »