saw palmetto berries

Posted by Reviewer3315126 on Jul 17, 2009

Good product and my husband like it. I also read it works well on women since our hormones change and it help reduce the spare tire we get around the middle

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2835074 on Jul 01, 2010

Taking the recommended dose for only 2 weeks and already have less frequent night urinating. Erection frequency and intensity increased slightly - a bonus!Seems to work for me. Quick service and good value.

Helps diabetic urinary symptoms

Posted by Reviewer2189322 on May 01, 2009

This has been a great help for my husband who has diabetes. His urinary symptoms have resolved since he started taking along with Horny Goat Weed.

A must for men

Posted by Reviewer2441352 on Mar 22, 2011

All men above 40s need this

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2998596 on Oct 19, 2009

help improving the energy of pee.

SAW PALMETTO

Posted by Reviewer2551341 on Feb 06, 2013

My wifes preferred brand !

Good

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Good

Don't know if it's helping only used it for a few weeks

Posted by Reviewer3232370 on Nov 20, 2013

I tried the other Now Foods Saw Palmetto 250 gel capsules at a lower mg dosage, which I don't think helped after having used the entire thing so I thought I'd try this one.. but since I have only used it a few weeks I can't tell if it's helping yet.

Worth A Try

Posted by Reviewer2622095 on Jan 11, 2015

Not being a doctor, it is difficult to rate the overall benefits of using this. They do have a tendency to make you go p a lot so I advise against using them while traveling or on a job where you have limited resources. There are differences of opinions on whether these are effective or not, but in the end what have you got to lose? I have been involved in holistic health and natural remedies for quite some time and firmly believe that each person's cell make up is what governs if a certain treatment or prevention works or not.

The C.....