good for men and women alike...

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on May 14, 2009

keeps testosterone from harming the prostate and also helps keep women safe from the overload of androgens which happen as we age. Naturally women tend to get a glut of male hormones as our female ones sputter out, which puts weight on around our middle, etc. This should be taken daily.

I'm Amazed!

Posted by Reviewer3336870 on Jun 23, 2008

I had not really expected to see my nighttime urinary problems improve. I had gotten used to having to get up in the middle of the night to relieve myself and not being able to get to sleep again. On a whim I decided to give Saw Palmetto a try. This product has improved the quality of my life. I could not be more pleased with its effects. I now rarely have my sleep interrupted with bladder problems. I strongly recommend this product to anyone that has problems similar to the ones that this produce as resolved for me.

PCOS

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I got this as a part of my PCOS restoration regime. This herb is supposed to help women with excess hair growth, estrogen dominance and cystic acne. I take it with Vitex . I have mild PCOS and I haven't taken it for too long, but I believe it has helped. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Saw Palmetto for female

Posted by LianHua on Apr 22, 2013

Saw Palmetto is good for women too. I used to take it earlier, and it helped me to reduce hair loss, at the same time I got rid of some unwanted hairs on other part of my body. Especially I like this NOW Saw Palmetto - big size, high quality and low price. _____________________________________________________________________________________ Со Пальметто хорош и для женщин. Я принимала экстракт раньше, мне помогло от выпадения волос, к тому же избавилась от нескольких ненужных волосков на другой части тела) Особенно мне нравится Со Пальметто от NOW - большой размер, высокое качество и выгодная цена.

good for "other areas"

Posted by Reviewer2140122 on Jan 08, 2010

I use this on a breast growth journey and so far so good. 34B to 34C isn't bad.

Works fast

Posted by Reviewer2669874 on Jul 13, 2008

I've had good luck, works best when used with Stinging Nettles Root.

Proven Prostate Aid

Posted by Reviewer1094482 on Mar 28, 2008

This is the most-proven aid. Also eat plenty of tomato-based sauces for far more lycopene than pills. Increase fish oil, antioxidants, zinc(50mg max), selenium(to 200mcg) and reduce sodium nitrite in processed meats (Hormel has nitrite-free ham and turkey slices). My prostate nodules went away!

Saw Palmetto

Posted by Reviewer2209937 on Nov 18, 2007

I use this for ANY inflammation...even injury and swelling and pain reduce to near nothing or, usually, completely gone.

Saw Palmetto Berries work!

Posted by Reviewer2118570 on May 17, 2010

I visited the doctor and was told that I had BPH. I was running to the toilet to urinate many times a day and 3- 4 times at night. I used this product for about 3 months and it did not work. I added Solar Ray pumpkin seed oil and continued using it. No result! Then I upped the dose for both. I took 2 caps Saw palmetto and 1gm of the pumpkin seed oil. I rotate by using Saw in the am and pumpkin seed oil in the evenings. If there is one caveat to these products is that they work but may take time. For me it was about 6 months. Now I sleep soundly without any getting up at night. There is no more urgency. I go for hours without having to urinate. All is back to normal and I am very pleased.

helping with feminizing a male

Posted by Reviewer3328801 on Jun 27, 2010

working wonders for growth of my breasts