Good

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Good

Worth A Try

Posted by Reviewer2622095 on Jan 11, 2015

Not being a doctor, it is difficult to rate the overall benefits of using this. They do have a tendency to make you go p a lot so I advise against using them while traveling or on a job where you have limited resources. There are differences of opinions on whether these are effective or not, but in the end what have you got to lose? I have been involved in holistic health and natural remedies for quite some time and firmly believe that each person's cell make up is what governs if a certain treatment or prevention works or not.

RR

Posted by Reviewer1180981 on Nov 02, 2007

This product has helped my prostate to where I don't have to get up four-five times in the night to go to the bathroom.

Fast Service and Good Value!

Posted by Reviewer2971406 on Dec 19, 2007

My first order from iHerb and I was impressed with the speed of delivery and the product selection

Men over 40 - start taking Saw Palmetto

Posted by Reviewer2194287 on Sep 08, 2009

I started taking Saw Palmetto at age 40. I'll turn 54 in November, 2009. I haven't had any problems with my prostrate. I suggest all men over 40 take Saw Pelmetto to minimize or possibly eliminate issues with the prostrate gland as you age.

seems good

Posted by Reviewer1596421 on May 26, 2010

not sure about much havent used them too long yet but my eyebrows seem to be getting lighter maybe i've just been in the sun longer but it's something different about them from years past i've noticed odd to say the least

I guess time will tell

Posted by Reviewer1830036 on Jun 25, 2010

I order this for my husband as a measure of insurance. He's happy to take it. Good product and good price. Thank you iherb!

Saw Palmetto

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Jul 19, 2010

An necessary supplement that may aid the male support. May work well with an Vit, E400 dry. Gota Cola. Apricot Kernal. Almond Kernal and Damainia.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1128349 on Jan 01, 2010

great product that leaves no aftertaste.

Now Foods, Saw Palmetto Berries, 550 mg, 250 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1844394 on Feb 18, 2010

It has made my sleep better, I don't wake as much in the middle of the night.