helping with feminizing a male

Posted by Reviewer3328801 on Jun 27, 2010

working wonders for growth of my breasts

Hair loss seems to have slowed

Posted by Reviewer2392008 on Dec 14, 2009

Very positive results with my hair loss. No more hair on my pillow and less is falling out.

Great for the prostate

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Jan 25, 2011

I don't need to go in the middle of the night anymore. Thank you, iHerb!

Useful for those with BPH

Posted by Reviewer2817223 on Oct 15, 2008

My husbands PSA went down in three months.

Hairloss Stopper

Posted by Reviewer2987747 on Oct 23, 2012

I find that these pills have stopped my receding hairline from further receding. Even my dermatologist has noticed that I have stopped receding. I have combined them with topic zinc injections to the scalp to help regrow some hair.

Saw Palmetto Berries

Posted by Reviewer2183939 on Apr 20, 2010

iHerb did a great job sending these babies to me! It came on time and at a low price for that matter. I been using Saw Palmetto for it's wonderful properties of keeping my hair healthy and blocking DHT (which causes hair loss or thinning of the hair. So thanks iHerb, I know I'll be buying more items from you soon.

Caused impotence/ED

Posted by Reviewer2731818 on Sep 09, 2011

Used it for just a few days and noticed partial erectile dysfunction and complete stoppage of ejaculation. I have stopped using it and will observe. Hopefully, the effect is temporary.

Not for every man

Posted by 5629945778068021964 on Feb 16, 2013

This product is not for every guy, because it seems to increase estrogen levels. Definetely not for me...you should take blood tests to make sure, its working for you.

not effective

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Oct 01, 2013

If you want to experience the benefits of these berries be willing to spend a little more money.

right to the source

Posted by Reviewer3264234 on Apr 06, 2011

now in my late 40's the whole prostrate topic is big--- after night trips to pee- I started using Beta Sitosterol "Source Naturals"- It started working within a few weeks - I could hold pee longer without discomfort, night time pee runs were cut down and now using the S P Berries I believe the pee stream is getting stronger and holding power is increasing.