Caused impotence/ED

Posted by Reviewer2731818 on Sep 09, 2011

Used it for just a few days and noticed partial erectile dysfunction and complete stoppage of ejaculation. I have stopped using it and will observe. Hopefully, the effect is temporary.

Saw Palmetto Berries

Posted by Reviewer2183939 on Apr 20, 2010

iHerb did a great job sending these babies to me! It came on time and at a low price for that matter. I been using Saw Palmetto for it's wonderful properties of keeping my hair healthy and blocking DHT (which causes hair loss or thinning of the hair. So thanks iHerb, I know I'll be buying more items from you soon.

Hair loss seems to have slowed

Posted by Reviewer2392008 on Dec 14, 2009

Very positive results with my hair loss. No more hair on my pillow and less is falling out.

Saw Palmetto Berries work!

Posted by Reviewer2118570 on May 17, 2010

I visited the doctor and was told that I had BPH. I was running to the toilet to urinate many times a day and 3- 4 times at night. I used this product for about 3 months and it did not work. I added Solar Ray pumpkin seed oil and continued using it. No result! Then I upped the dose for both. I took 2 caps Saw palmetto and 1gm of the pumpkin seed oil. I rotate by using Saw in the am and pumpkin seed oil in the evenings. If there is one caveat to these products is that they work but may take time. For me it was about 6 months. Now I sleep soundly without any getting up at night. There is no more urgency. I go for hours without having to urinate. All is back to normal and I am very pleased.

Great for the prostate

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Jan 25, 2011

I don't need to go in the middle of the night anymore. Thank you, iHerb!

Hairloss Stopper

Posted by Reviewer2987747 on Oct 23, 2012

I find that these pills have stopped my receding hairline from further receding. Even my dermatologist has noticed that I have stopped receding. I have combined them with topic zinc injections to the scalp to help regrow some hair.

Useful for those with BPH

Posted by Reviewer2817223 on Oct 15, 2008

My husbands PSA went down in three months.

Best

Posted by Reviewer3050708 on Dec 03, 2008

every man should be using this

Great Bargain

Posted by Reviewer1285047 on Mar 07, 2009

Been using Saw Palmetto to stop night time bathroom visits. these work great. Very impressed with fast delivery of all orders from Iherb!!

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2835074 on Jul 01, 2010

Taking the recommended dose for only 2 weeks and already have less frequent night urinating. Erection frequency and intensity increased slightly - a bonus!Seems to work for me. Quick service and good value.