Now Foods, Saw Palmetto Berries, 550 mg, 250 Capsules

Great Bargain

Posted by Reviewer1285047 on Mar 07, 2009

Been using Saw Palmetto to stop night time bathroom visits. these work great. Very impressed with fast delivery of all orders from Iherb!!

Hairloss Stopper

Posted by Reviewer2987747 on Oct 23, 2012

I find that these pills have stopped my receding hairline from further receding. Even my dermatologist has noticed that I have stopped receding. I have combined them with topic zinc injections to the scalp to help regrow some hair.

Helps diabetic urinary symptoms

Posted by Reviewer2189322 on May 01, 2009

This has been a great help for my husband who has diabetes. His urinary symptoms have resolved since he started taking along with Horny Goat Weed.

right to the source

Posted by Reviewer3264234 on Apr 06, 2011

now in my late 40's the whole prostrate topic is big--- after night trips to pee- I started using Beta Sitosterol "Source Naturals"- It started working within a few weeks - I could hold pee longer without discomfort, night time pee runs were cut down and now using the S P Berries I believe the pee stream is getting stronger and holding power is increasing.

Saw Palmetto Berries work!

Posted by Reviewer2118570 on May 17, 2010

I visited the doctor and was told that I had BPH. I was running to the toilet to urinate many times a day and 3- 4 times at night. I used this product for about 3 months and it did not work. I added Solar Ray pumpkin seed oil and continued using it. No result! Then I upped the dose for both. I took 2 caps Saw palmetto and 1gm of the pumpkin seed oil. I rotate by using Saw in the am and pumpkin seed oil in the evenings. If there is one caveat to these products is that they work but may take time. For me it was about 6 months. Now I sleep soundly without any getting up at night. There is no more urgency. I go for hours without having to urinate. All is back to normal and I am very pleased.