Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2835074 on Jul 01, 2010

Taking the recommended dose for only 2 weeks and already have less frequent night urinating. Erection frequency and intensity increased slightly - a bonus!Seems to work for me. Quick service and good value.

helping with feminizing a male

Posted by Reviewer3328801 on Jun 27, 2010

working wonders for growth of my breasts

I guess time will tell

Posted by Reviewer1830036 on Jun 25, 2010

I order this for my husband as a measure of insurance. He's happy to take it. Good product and good price. Thank you iherb!

seems good

Posted by Reviewer1596421 on May 26, 2010

not sure about much havent used them too long yet but my eyebrows seem to be getting lighter maybe i've just been in the sun longer but it's something different about them from years past i've noticed odd to say the least

Whole foods

Posted by Reviewer2488582 on May 26, 2010

I prefer whole foods when they are practical, when one does not need mega doses for treatment, and NOW is among the best. I did not have a problem before taking these berries. I am just trusting NOW to keep it that way.

Saw Palmetto Berries work!

Posted by Reviewer2118570 on May 17, 2010

I visited the doctor and was told that I had BPH. I was running to the toilet to urinate many times a day and 3- 4 times at night. I used this product for about 3 months and it did not work. I added Solar Ray pumpkin seed oil and continued using it. No result! Then I upped the dose for both. I took 2 caps Saw palmetto and 1gm of the pumpkin seed oil. I rotate by using Saw in the am and pumpkin seed oil in the evenings. If there is one caveat to these products is that they work but may take time. For me it was about 6 months. Now I sleep soundly without any getting up at night. There is no more urgency. I go for hours without having to urinate. All is back to normal and I am very pleased.

husband uses this daily

Posted by Reviewer2550334 on Apr 26, 2010

he's been using this for years and truly believes this is helpful in the prevention of prostate cancer.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3130820 on Apr 23, 2010

This is exactly what I expected and it is great.

Saw Palmetto Berries

Posted by Reviewer2183939 on Apr 20, 2010

iHerb did a great job sending these babies to me! It came on time and at a low price for that matter. I been using Saw Palmetto for it's wonderful properties of keeping my hair healthy and blocking DHT (which causes hair loss or thinning of the hair. So thanks iHerb, I know I'll be buying more items from you soon.

Now Foods, Saw Palmetto Berries, 550 mg, 250 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1844394 on Feb 18, 2010

It has made my sleep better, I don't wake as much in the middle of the night.