Now Saw Palmetto

Posted by 5177199781332683818 on Aug 09, 2016

The best form of Saw Palmetto which I try, very good work and fast give result.

The C.....

Posted by 5031142095814908830 on Dec 12, 2015

See above

VERY GOOD

Posted by Reviewer1304577 on Jan 26, 2012

VERY GOOD INDEED

Good

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Good

Don't know if it's helping only used it for a few weeks

Posted by Reviewer3232370 on Nov 20, 2013

I tried the other Now Foods Saw Palmetto 250 gel capsules at a lower mg dosage, which I don't think helped after having used the entire thing so I thought I'd try this one.. but since I have only used it a few weeks I can't tell if it's helping yet.

Worth A Try

Posted by Reviewer2622095 on Jan 11, 2015

Not being a doctor, it is difficult to rate the overall benefits of using this. They do have a tendency to make you go p a lot so I advise against using them while traveling or on a job where you have limited resources. There are differences of opinions on whether these are effective or not, but in the end what have you got to lose? I have been involved in holistic health and natural remedies for quite some time and firmly believe that each person's cell make up is what governs if a certain treatment or prevention works or not.

Men over 40 - start taking Saw Palmetto

Posted by Reviewer2194287 on Sep 08, 2009

I started taking Saw Palmetto at age 40. I'll turn 54 in November, 2009. I haven't had any problems with my prostrate. I suggest all men over 40 take Saw Pelmetto to minimize or possibly eliminate issues with the prostrate gland as you age.

RR

Posted by Reviewer1180981 on Nov 02, 2007

This product has helped my prostate to where I don't have to get up four-five times in the night to go to the bathroom.

Fast Service and Good Value!

Posted by Reviewer2971406 on Dec 19, 2007

My first order from iHerb and I was impressed with the speed of delivery and the product selection

seems good

Posted by Reviewer1596421 on May 26, 2010

not sure about much havent used them too long yet but my eyebrows seem to be getting lighter maybe i've just been in the sun longer but it's something different about them from years past i've noticed odd to say the least