Excellent DHT blocker

Posted by Reviewer1273961 on Aug 27, 2008

Helps me with acne (female), I have too much testosterone so this product helps block the converstion of testosterone to DHT which causes acne. Now Foods is a great brand. IHerb is a wonderful company!

Awsome Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2593977 on Jul 29, 2010

I think this supplement is a must for any woman experiencing hair loss due to Menopause and Thyroid disease. It also seems to boost libido.

Good Support For Men

Posted by Reviewer3014540 on May 13, 2009

My step-dad has been using this as directed, two caps, twice a day, for two years now. He was having trouble with prostate enlargement, and was on a prescription drug to shrink it, but was still getting up at night several times, along with incontinence. A short time after adding this supplement, he discontinued the medicine, and has had no more problems with his urinary system. He doesn't intend to give it up! Great product from Now Foods.

Excellent formula

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Nov 07, 2012

Saw Palmetto is an excellent blocker of DHT that will result in increased testosterone(in most cases). This formula is also added Zinc which also is good for men. No nasty fillers either, very pleased with the product. Iherb service is good also.

It's great

Posted by Reviewer2629246 on Jan 30, 2008

Not only is it great for the prostate also great for our hair. Love the product.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3064214 on Dec 11, 2008

I am a female with adult acne caused by too much testosterone converting to DHT. I have been taking this for three weeks now and it has helped clear up my acne. I have also cut back on simple carbs and sugars which when eaten in excess fuels the testosterone conversion.

Improvement.

Posted by Reviewer2150571 on Oct 26, 2007

I use this product to help my older male dog. He has a prostate problem and slight urinary incontinence, it has stopped the incontinence and he is much more comfortable since taking this product. I was using just Saw Palmetto and he still had the incontinence. I am very pleased with the improvement.

Part of migraine regement

Posted by Reviewer2947251 on Feb 19, 2011

Even though I'm a women, this is one of the things I take for migraines. I think it is safer to take saw palmetto if you take any kind of dhea supplement. Also I need the added zinc, and like the idea of taking oil as we never get enough oils!

Major Relief

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Apr 25, 2010

Great relief for enlarged prostate, it's much easier to go to the bathroom and wouldn't be without it! 5 star product!

Hubby's meds

Posted by Reviewer2721862 on Sep 03, 2011

My husband takes this and his doc is seriously impressed!