The best composition out there

Posted by 5608247157933114960 on Dec 21, 2015

This is a very good product. I am still uncertain about the extent of its effects and I will probably order one more bottle before I make my mind up. However, do not order for India because Indian customs charge 100% customs duty on iHerb products.

New to product

Posted by Reviewer2745528 on Jun 05, 2015

I bought this product because my husbands Dr.told him it might help him have fewer bathroom trips during the night but he has only been on for a short time so don't know yet if it will work.

Used it for years!

Posted by 5543079354525269410 on May 19, 2015

I have been using this product for the past 9 years. I was diagnosed with BPH at 42, my doctor recommended this product and I have been using it since. Great results!!

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1236526 on Apr 02, 2015

About five years ago, my doctor reccomended Saw Palmetto for my BPH. I have been taking 1000mg per day, and my symptoms, prostate size, and blood test for (?) have stabilized. I'm not sure anything can make it better (I'm 69), but I am extremely happy to have the condition not getting worse. I have used some other brands with varied success, but this seems to be the best with only minor side effects compared to the others, (some loss of libido). I'm single so that's a good thing :-) The price is very affordable; the shipping cost is reasonable; and it gets here fast. Oh, and the customer service, which I've only had to use once, was the very best. Give this a try. You won't be disappointed.

long term effect I guess

Posted by 5132401107044123552 on Mar 06, 2015

3 stars not because of quality - I think that Saw Palmetto effect can only be judged after months of use (and repeated US check of prostate)

Good for prostate problems

Posted by 5109157552070576586 on Oct 20, 2014

I ordered it to my father and he is pleased with the result.

great

Posted by 5009736571874907028 on Sep 25, 2013

great as always is.

One capsol

Posted by Reviewer1140047 on Sep 29, 2011

one capsule dosage. 320 mg per capsule

great product!!

Posted by Reviewer2453387 on Sep 10, 2011

buen producto, sobre todo si tenemos en cuenta la calidad del extracto, recomendado 100% para parar la caída del cabello

good

Posted by Reviewer2050232 on Apr 08, 2011

perfect daily dose for hair loss

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »