Now Foods, Selenium, Yeast Free, 100 mcg, 250 Tablets

works great, fair price

Posted by Reviewer3032401 on Oct 24, 2010

I find this to be a good selenium supplement for thyroid support. It defiently does has been helping along with other suplements. These tablets disolve easily as they pass my 'tablet disolving test' with flying colors. What you do when you are unsure of the absorbality of a tablet you put it in water that is body temp not room temp a big difference and you time how long it takes them to disolve. If they disolve in like 5-10 minutes you have a very absorbalbe product (which these do) and 15-20 is still pretty good. I don't go over 30 minutes even for large tablets. At this point I replace them with another suplement and if I cannot find one I grind them up.

HELPS WITH ADRENAL FATIGUE

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Apr 27, 2009

Affordable and seems to be helping in my overall regimen to combat low thyroid, adrenal fatigue and cloudy memory.

Great for thyroid function, reducing antibodies, and energy

Posted by Reviewer2533139 on Dec 02, 2009

Great supplement for thyroid function. It has really helped both my husband and I with converting thyroid hormones T4 to T3 so we have a lot more energy. Selenium is also great for reducing antibodies. It has helped me reduce my antibodies from my Hashimotos Hypothyroidism. Great product!

Now Foods, Selenium, Yeast Free, 100 mcg, 250 tablets

Posted by Reviewer2450497 on Jul 16, 2008

Selenium is important for thyroid function. I have used this product for years.

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1462453 on Jul 19, 2008

This is a great price and makes it possible to take it long term. My doctor wants me on Selenium as it is a great help for my thyroid.