Works a charm.

Posted by 4898239144045850131 on Mar 18, 2016

I got this for my dog, actually. She is 17 this year, spoilt rotten and having been fed from masters' pates all her life refuses to even consider proper dog food. As a result she gets constipated constantly and it was painful to watch her trying to do her business without any luck for a quarter of an hour every time. I fed her a capsule wrapped in a piece of ham in the morning and by the evening the job was done. So happy smiles all around. And besides now I know where to turn to, should I ever require this miraculous little pill myself.

Constipation fix

Posted by 5248462702518572695 on Mar 08, 2016

I suffer from constipation all the time (mostly because I'm not getting enough exercise! haha). This is really good because it is natural and isn't like taking a laxative that stimulates the bowel. Cheap and effective, 5 stars!

!

Posted by 4956273612017732778 on Feb 18, 2016

I did not like it

Second purchase. Recommended product

Posted by kamimi on Dec 12, 2015

Does what it says, natural and mild. Won't make your stomach upset and stay in toilet forever.

I hate how iherb increased shipping fee!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2196501 on Jan 02, 2015

really helps to go more often to wc:)

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer3262670 on Apr 16, 2014

works great to clean the system.

Great

Posted by 4684286776570169664 on Mar 15, 2014

These work well. I often experience constipation, but taking two before going to bed works fine.

Haven't tested it as intended.

Posted by 5108547374796136807 on Mar 15, 2014

Bought this for the time when I will finally quit smoking and will start having problems with regularity, but since I havent quit yet... The 2-3 times I tried it in the evening I actually felt worse in the morning... I did "go" but it didn't feel as natural as "going" naturally..

Better than Senna tea stuff

Posted by 5587240510780236946 on Jan 16, 2014

I sometimes take this before bed when I feel I had huge dinner or something unhealthy. And this makes me feel less guilty :P

Senna Leaves - Great Find

Posted by missPiper on Jan 01, 2014

I am very careful of buying senna leaves without any extra filler. I had to special order from local stores and their markup was much more. I love the price, delivery and ease of ordering from iHerb.com