10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Senna Leaves, 470 mg, 100 Capsules

Excellent Natural Laxative

Posted by Reviewer2597768 on Aug 09, 2008

I take 2 capsules before bed (as needed) and feel a great sense of RELIEF in the morning.

a super deal

Posted by Reviewer1812696 on Jul 02, 2009

This saves me every time. I love it. Two pills is enough before bed to give me elimination around 10am (just the right time!) that anyone would be happy to have...it's EXCELLENT. MUCH easier than a senna tea.

Sweet Relief!

Posted by RebeccaMatheny on Jun 05, 2009

I have had digestion problems most of my adult life (and I'm only 28!). Even after cutting Dairy & Meat, I still had issues. I went from 1 bowel movement a day (if I was lucky) to 2-4 a day after just using these for a day and a half. There's no cramping, no diareah, no stomach growling or any other discomfort. This isn't a laxitive, it just regulates your BMs for those with chronic constipation and digestive problems. I can't wait to see how great I feel after using this for a week or two. So far, I couldn't be happier.

To be Regular !

Posted by Reviewer1820992 on Dec 20, 2009

Love it. Works miracles. I take 2 after every meal to get my body back in shape. This stuff works wonder. If your "plugged" like I was, then I would recommend taking this to help regulate your system.

Senna Leaves

Posted by Reviewer1653759 on Aug 09, 2008

This I have found is the best laxative for cleansing the colon and I have tried many but have found this one to be the most gentle and yet thorough ever.