EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$6.62

$9.99

Savings of: $3.37 (34% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

Now Foods Shea Butter

Posted by Reviewer1728708 on Jan 08, 2009

I wanted unrefined shea butter because it is the most beneficial and this is not: it is white and has no fragrance which means it has been refined.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

chill out ... its real shea butter !!

Posted by Reviewer2239713 on May 04, 2013

i stopped using shea butter a few years back because it was TOO stiff removing it from the tin and difficult to smooth on large areas of skin. this whipped version is much easier to spread on my arms.( it is the difference between stick butter and the whipped kind you get at the restaurant. Still butter just easier to spread on bread) also, make no mistake, this whipped shea butter keeps a firm shape in the container and YES it smells exactly as shea butter should. no problems with grit of any kind. im glad i can start using shea butter again :o)

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Great Shea butter with long lasting moisturizer. زبدة شيا رائعة ويدوم اثرها لوقت طويل

Posted by 4857800993674544059 on Jul 06, 2015

Pros: 100% Natural (no artificial ingredient/ added color and minimally processed ), better absorption than the unrefined Shea butter, melts faster, perfect for SKIN application, and durable/faint smell that disappear in minutes. Cons: Not 100% pure. If you're looking for UNREFINED Shea butter this product isn't for you. I love that it has a very faint scent (almost fragrance-free). Unlike, unrefined Shea butter that tends to have a strong overpowering smell. This shea butter, is whitish in color, thick, and smooth in consistency. Melts like butter on your skin as soon as you apply it. I usually apply it before I sleep, and when I wake up my skin is very soft and smooth. For extra moisturizing effect, mix it on a high speed with electric mixer for approximately 5 minutes with cocoa butter (equal part with the Shea butter), 2 capsule of vitamin E, 1 TBSP jojoba oil and/or 1TBSP almond oil + 20 drops any essential oil (I use lavender with rosemary or lime). الايجابيات : ١٠٠ ٪ طبيعية (خالية من المواد الصناعية او الالون الصناعية) ، وامتصاصها أفضل من زبدة الشيا غير المكررة ، تذوب بشكل أسرع ، مما يجعلها مثالية للاستخدام على الجلد ، رائحة خفيفة تختفي في دقائق. السلبيات : غير نقية . إذا كنت تبحث زبدة الشيا غير المكررة هذا المنتج ليس لك . استخدمتها شخصيا لمدة شهرين واعجبني أن رائحتها خفيفة جدا ( تقريبا خالية من الرائحة ) . على عكس زبدة الشيا الغير مكرره (تميل ان يكون لها رائحه قوية). زبدة الشيا من ناو فود لونها ابيض وثخينه ولكنها سلسة. تذوب مثل الزبدة على بشرتك بمجرد ان تضعه/يها. بالنسبة لي استخدمه قبل النوم ، و في الصباح بشرتي تكون ناعمه جدا . للحصول على تأثير ترطيب إضافي ، اخلطها في خلاط يدوي على سرعة عالية لمدة خمسة دقائق مع زبدة الكاكاو (نفس كمية زبدة الشيا ) ، اثنين كبسولة فيتامين ايي ، وحدة ملعقة كبيرة زيت الجوجوبا و / أو ملعقة زيت اللوز + عشرين قطرة أي زيت عطري ( استخدام اللافندر مع إكليل الجبل أو الليمون ) .

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Too oily

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Nov 04, 2013

It has quite good texture. It has to be warmed up a bit before use. But it leaves oily feeling on hands. No fragrance. But skin is very smooth and soft after only one usage. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

refined shea butter

Posted by Reviewer1873351 on Jan 02, 2012

Maybe is good,but is refined,not what I was looking for! won't buy again I don't recommend

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

this is not raw shea...

Posted by MarenS on Jul 17, 2012

I prefer raw organic shea, so this was nothing for me. It didn`t give anything to my skin as organic raw sheabutter gives. So I prefer to use OUT OF AFRICA RAW UNSCENTET SHEABUTTER. The color of raw sheabutter is a litle yellow or grey/beige,and it smells natural as nuts or something like that. Full of healthy nutrients for your skin. Summer as winter. I love RAW SHEA!!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

All Natural She Butter.....feels so good on my skin!

Posted by Reviewer1574994 on Mar 06, 2011

Smells wonderful mixed with Coconut when I am making my home made body butter....Just Add my now Grapeseed oil, Sweet Almond oil, Avocado oil and Gylcerin to make my skin soft, smooth and glow like a model!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Great for kids with Excema

Posted by Reviewer2967500 on Oct 07, 2010

My 13 year old son who has excema has been using this shea butter for over a year now. He uses it every day for his dry skin and will not use anything else. I love the fact that this product is 100% natural.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Won't buy again

Posted by Reviewer2917145 on Nov 27, 2012

I didn't know this is refined. :/ Lacks the real scent of shea butter.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

LOVE

Posted by Rosemary on Aug 14, 2012

I love this product! It´s a great moisturizer but for gods sake do NOT use this on your face! You will break out the next day. Anywhere else on the body this is perfect, I guess this is gold worth during the winter!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 1228 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »